ADVERTISEMENT

Job and life update**

TSgt Lowe

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2009
Hey everyone! I know about a month ago I was barely hanging on by a thread. 2020 and half of 2021 have not been kind to my family, as well as a lot of other folks. I was laid off in June, while on FMLA might I add, at the end of my wife’s CRPS treatment.
The treatment itself was quite a cost but it has been so worth getting my wife back home walking and to boot, we are slowly jogging a bit and exercising together. Anyway, I was unemployed for 3 months and getting discouraged by the application process.
I’m happy to announce that as of this week I’m the newest member of Venus Aerospace as their Facilities and Safety Manager! 125 job applications, 40 teams and echo meetings, 20 second and 10 third interviews, plus a final decision with 3 great companies within the last week brought me here. God is good and so are you fellas here. I had quite a few Ags reach out to me after my job post, my family appreciates the hell out of you all and so do I.
Venus Aerospace just happens to have a wonderful Aggie CEO. I’m going to post a link to the company website if anyone is interested in reading about this great company that is on the verge of some groundbreaking work! Thanks again and Beat the Hell Outta the Pigs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News