ADVERTISEMENT

It’s hard raising two young boys to not be stupid…

Aggiesandastros

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2004
…like their momma.

HA!!! She loves that bit…but seriously…I don’t get the over-protection and overreaction to all the stupid “social” shit. I’ve crammed enough of my own ideas into my boys’ heads that I barely bother with keepin up with the latest outrage. My boys and I just laugh at these dipshits preaching chaos.

I don’t worry about “indoctrination from our schools” cuz I still give a shit what my kids are learning and how it’s being interpreted by their young, stupid minds.

So, I was at my 9-yr olds(10-u) baseball practice yesterday and there’s this one “boy” that’s basically bein raised to be a little girl (we live in Leander), and he got “hit” right in the titty with the softest ground ball you can possibly picture in your head. The ball bounced 17 times before it slowly raised up and tapped this little ****** in his baby, man-titties. He absolutely. Lost. His. Fvcking. Mind.

Rolled around like he’d been gut-shot by a sniper for a solid 3 minutes. If you’ve ever gone a round, you know how long that can seem. It was fvckin brutal.

In a single moment of time, as if it was just a wink from the gods, my youngest son quietly and respectfully walked over to me, whilst this pile of over-coddled excuse for a boy cried out in anguish, and said “this guy’s such a fag”.

I was so proud

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.