ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the home of "Rock, the Good Ag?"

The-Hack

New or Lurking
Oct 1, 2016
Hey you all. Cat fan here, looking forward to coming down in early October.

It's a pretty long trip from my Ol' Kentucky Home, but talking around to the football traveling crowd, we might bring a good group, 'cause everyone wants to do the A & M stuff while the gettin' is good.

A bud told me he was doing "cheer practice." Can visiting fans go? Need a ticket?

I want to see the Corp march in . . . . what time and which street is the best?

I had a very good friend who graduated A & M (he was in the Corp), and was called home early by a heart attack in 2014, but he and his native Texas family started filling me in with A & M lore while I was still in high school. He and I had long term plans to do the first game, but alas . . . .

His boy is college age, going to UK, and is coming down with me and my posse. I'm just looking for any good advice on stuff we should do, as we all want the A & M experience, which is quite legendary, as you all know.

In conclusion, please visit the Rivals UK Board.

Gig 'em Aggies, and F*(&K the Tee Sips!

[Oh, somebody on another thread, herein, said UT talks about coming to the SEC . . . . LOL . . . . each SEC school has a vote on new membership, and one vote against blackballs any new applicant . . . . it must be unanimous . . . . . We already have the school in Texas that we wanted, so UT is sh!t outta' luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

It's easy for a Cat fan to hate UT . . . . that's also the most common abbreviation of that little Orange wearing school between Cumberland Avenue and the Tennessee River in Obknoxville, Tennessee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT