ADVERTISEMENT

Illegal Hemp Products Too Hot for The Mainboard and the State of Texas

HerbalRemedy

Apr 12, 2013
Hey folks,
It’s been a while since I’ve hawked beans here, and I hope you’ve all continued to enjoy coffee at your homes. Earlier in the year I mentioned I might try to sell medicinal CBD products online, and I’ve finally partnered with a great company that is developing some cutting-edge CBD and Delta 8 edibles, salves, and tinctures. They are called The Fight Doctors, and one of the doctors happens to be an Aggie. They offer a range of services geared for athletes and active people in general, and have become increasingly present in the mixed martial arts community. This past month their line of edible products went live, and I have partnered with them to deliver a 20% discount code to AY users.
Something that I’ve never shared with AY is that I suffer from a genetic disorder that severely impairs my ability to walk normally. I have tons of tightness and spasticity in my legs that makes it difficult for me to hold my balance, and often leaves me laying in bed with restless leg syndrome. To this day the only thing I’ve taken sustainably that has helped has been TheFightDoctors full spectrum CBD products. My anxiety is also down as a result and it just makes staying on my normalwork and exercise routines that much easier.
There are a lot of CBD & Delta 8 products out there, but we plan to also add to the community here and recreate the same level of knowledge sharing that happened when we used to talk about coffee in the not so distant past. The doctors have agreed to answer questions regarding general usage of the products, and how someone might best utilize them for their personal circumstances. The idea is to add another layer to AY’s community that focuses on health & wellbeing.
If you would like to make a purchase you can use promo code AY20 to get 20% off of your order (usable twice per person), and if you’re already buying similar products you need to at least give their CBD & Delta 8 a shot. They are putting a lot of effort into maximizing their product’s effectiveness, and have Delta 9 and 10 products on the horizon too (more on that later).

Here’s the link again The Fight Doctors and don’t forget to enter promo code AY20.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News