ADVERTISEMENT

I invite you to discuss realignment with the thread I am currently creating

TP97

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Howdy Ags. Good to see you today. You look fantastic.

I was sitting on the toilet earlier thinking about realignment and the Big 12 is fascinating to me. So Texas and OU announce they’re leaving and the Big 12 goes out and gets Cincinnati, UCF, Houston and BYU. I thought it was about the best they could do and thought it was an interesting conference that would be fun to watch.

Man, I bet they wish they could unwind that now. Or at least back away from UCF and probably Cincy. They have now added Colorado, Arizona seems to be close to being a done deal and they have the Oregon and Washington rumors out there. Personally, I think those last two won’t work out, but ASU and Utah definitely would with the BYU and Colorado addition and possibly Arizona.

Take out UCF and Cincy (or keep them) and add Colorado, Arizona, ASU and Utah and that is easily the third best conference in football. Also the best basketball conference. Baseball would be really good as well.

I know Mark addressed this recently but it really is impressive how they have positioned themselves.

Reactions: 6.William.Bs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News