ADVERTISEMENT

I’m not even mad

MC9008

Known Member
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2020
Why be mad over this game? This is who we are. Change the narrative? Never. This team is likely a NC contender next year BUT only if we change a few position coaches around and maybe even a DC. Probably better if we change the HC and flip our entire staff.

The very sad part is tu won’t be better next year. They’ll likely be worse and very young. Yet they’re going to have a lot of the light shown on them as they enter the SEC. Where we will be? I’m willing to bet we will still be that highly talented roster that should rank in the top 10 and still miserably fall short of every measuring stick an elite team would pass. So if we can’t do that, then why does it matter what tu does?

Maybe CW wins us this game against Bama. Maybe if Max plays better in the 2H we win against Bama. Maybe if our o-line didn’t play like a bunch of sorry asses who have allowed 3 starting QBs in 3 straight years get knocked out… we win against Bama. Maybe DeBerry doesn’t let all of those deep balls get past him and we win against Bama. Maybe… we win this game if we put together something to resemble a cogent argument of a complete game which I have yet to see this team do since 2020. Talented roster or not, we don’t play entire 60 minutes. We seem incapable of doing so.

For whatever reason that is, I’m not mad over it. I’m disappointed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.