ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden

wltr.gif

You don’t need the fbi’s input to comment on state-funded media burying the story. You don’t even need the fbi’s input to comment on biden’s business partner saying the whole thing was as-reported: using the elected position for financial gain.

Reactions: dad_in_tx
It appears one of them might have been his niece too.
Are you serious Clark? I haven’t seen anything like that but to be honest up to now I’ve felt a little bad for hunter in some respect.
Has little to do with his name but I think the guy was used due to the lack of better options. Blame the discharge from the military or whatever but he has obviously never been a success other than the opportunities provided by his father l. He’s only been a senator/swamp dwelling punk all the way up to Vice President of the US for almost 50 years.

Are you serious Clark? I haven’t seen anything like that but to be honest up to now I’ve felt a little bad for hunter in some respect.
Has little to do with his name but I think the guy was used due to the lack of better options. Blame the discharge from the military or whatever but he has obviously never been a success other than the opportunities provided by his father l. He’s only been a senator/swamp dwelling punk all the way up to Vice President of the US for almost 50 years.
The iMessages talk about him being nude in the house around his nieces and another about acting inappropriately (like being nude around teenagers and smoking crack is appropriate) so now her mom won’t let her be around him anymore. Paraphrasing of course and the names are all blacked out, but it was obviously in reference to younger family members. No time stamp either so at least 8 month old.

To be fair, it probably was the drugs causing the inappropriateness, but why let your kids around your crackhead brother? My sister is a meth head and she will hopefully never meet my daughter and I have only seen her once since I graduated high school.

The iMessages talk about him being nude in the house around his nieces and another about acting inappropriately (like being nude around teenagers and smoking crack is appropriate) so now her mom won’t let her be around him anymore. Paraphrasing of course and the names are all blacked out, but it was obviously in reference to younger family members. No time stamp either so at least 8 month old.

To be fair, it probably was the drugs causing the inappropriateness, but why let your kids around your crackhead brother? My sister is a meth head and she will hopefully never meet my daughter and I have only seen her once since I graduated high school.
Weird world we are in honestly. At least that’s what I keep telling myself

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT