ADVERTISEMENT

How to have "Game"?

HerpERvert

Feb 1, 2003
So I've never had game in my life. Got married shortly after graduating from A&M. Recently separated. So I started looking at actually picking up pointers on being better about attracting women.

I've been amazed. It's simple stuff and should be obvious but I had to make a conscious effort to do these things . I picked these ideas up from a book. (Yes it sounds pathetic to read a book on meeting women but If it gets me laid I don't give a FVCK. )

1. Make eye contact and smile big. Then if you get a smile back ask her "what are you smiling about?" Works very well as an ice breaker. But when you smile and keep eye contact it's attractive to women.
2. Use subtle touch during conversation. Just a little touch on hand then pull back. Slowly escalate later. Touch is a very big deal to women.
3. Compliment her on small details. Like a nice set of earrings. Women love that the little things they do get noticed.
4. Keep conversation light. Jokes, subtle sexual innuendo.
5. Get good at telling stories. Esp funny ones. The sound of your voice is an important part of attraction to women.
6. Let her talk as much as possible and listen closely.

All I've really done so far is 1-3 and I've gotten dates with seriously hot ladies that wouldn't give me a second look in the past.

Im just cutting my teeth after all these years. I would like to hear more from you guys on what works and what to be avoided.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.