ADVERTISEMENT

How do people fly United?

schmak01

Sep 25, 2004
The Colony, Texas
So my wife earned a free trip to Cabo from work and we are flying out Sunday. The travel planner is crazy and making us fly out United to Houston for a 45 min “layover” to get to our flight to Cabo. Different terminals but hopefully we park at one of the high numbered C gates to get to E. Those of you familiar with IAH could prob help us there it’s been ages since I have been to Bush. On a side note one of the women on the trip is disabled so she is pretty much guaranteed to miss the flight.

Anyway that’s beside the point. The United App and Website are putrid. Half the time it doesn’t load properly, you have to scan your passport and when that fails and locks up your phone or browser it doesn’t let you launch the camera again. You can’t manually enter the info, so I had to reboot my phone twice (14 pro max) and my laptop once to get it to work.

Then due to the short layover we decided to upgrade our seats since the aforementioned agent put us at the back of the plane. It’s clear this is the website made into a web app since nothing fits on the screen. Trying to select the seat gives a popup that blocks you from selecting the damn seat to begin with. I’m probably one of the if not the most tech savvy guy on this board and although I was able to finally get it to work, I don’t know how an average Joe would. My wife would have just quit and said **** it.

If the app is indicative of how the flight will go, well we prob won’t make it so love you assholes BTHO NCAA Tournament and Minutemaid this weekend.

On and Cabo is going to be in the mid 70’s all week. This gift horse looks like it needs to meet the glue factory.

Reactions: hippin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News