ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmmm….

Aggiesandastros

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2004
That sucked my whole, entire ass. That’s after having some time to sit and reflect.

Reed is a great athlete, but he’s so geared up to show how live his arm is he overthrows a lot of open receivers. He’s also so geared up to show how elusive he is that he misses wide open receivers in order to tuck and run. Tonight really felt like he didn’t win the starting gig for a reason.

Defensively, we suck at math. It was very easy for them to count the men in the box and run accordingly. Hat on a hat is the oldest scheme in the book and we fail at it time and again. When we do get the math right, we run ourselves out of position and give up a big play anyway. It’s fvckin infuriating.

This is not a very good football team. Which is disappointing when you consider the alleged talent level. It’s also the first year these guys have had in these systems. Both offense and defense. I’m willing to give some rope before the torches are lit but this team better show some signs of improvement in the obvious areas of concern.

I mean, Sark was 5-7 in his first year. I understand it takes some time to get your system in place and running smoothly. I’m not impatient, I’m just not blind. I’m REALLY hoping these coaches aren’t either. Our last several have been

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.