ADVERTISEMENT

Hey bro, do you party?

Aggiesandastros

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2004
I’m all fvcked up on booze, weed, and toot so just bear (bare?) with me through this.

What the fvck is goin on with mushrooms right now and how is this being permitted? Legally speaking, I mean. I know “shrooms” are legal in Oregon now, but apparently they’ve got “legal shrooms” now too. They work really well, im told.

Now, I love mushrooms, don’t get me wrong. Used to pick em out of fields in Rockport and Sinton as a teenager and boil em up, make some kickass koolaid, and have a ball. Great time….in moderation. I’ve also lost my shit and time traveled before….thats a story for another time, maybe.

I’ve got 4 older brothers, and none of us are saints. However, I was the youngest and was generally regarded as the “druggy, asshole, smartass, degenerat3”….if you can believe that. They’re dick suckers. Whadayagunado?

Now, mind you, I’m 47 now. My older brothers are in their early to mid-50’s. The oldest is damn near 60. They’ve found a dude in Corpus that’s slangin em some caps with their flower and now THEY’RE all fvcked up and loving it. Seems to be a weekend thing now and I can’t wait to go visit next weekend. Gonna be a fvckin blast!

Short story, long; I’ve heard similar tales from several different folks lately and I’m just wondering where all this is coming from. How is it legal if the legal shit still works? Why has it become so prevalent, lately? Have you seen 50 year olds take mushrooms for the first time? Have you tried the difference in drinking the koolaid vs eating them? I feel like there’s a lot of new shit that’s come to light, man. I hung out with an octopus last weekend…at lake Texoma….discuss

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News