ADVERTISEMENT

HCQ

Question to ask is did it make anyone worse?
It’s been around a long time and is cheap. If there is data suggesting it helps some patients, why not try it if the patient is on deaths door anyway.
This seems like a pretty low bar for a therapy. Most treatments require a level of efficacy before they’re approved, not simply an absence of side affects.

Or you can just get vaccinated
Of course, I'm just saying ivermectin still seems to be the best of the alternative therapies. Of course the fact that there are alternative therapies nullifies the justification for EUA, but that's another discussion.

Reactions: tsip despiser
Of course, I'm just saying ivermectin still seems to be the best of the alternative therapies. Of course the fact that there are alternative therapies nullifies the justification for EUA, but that's another discussion.
It is comforting to know that you won’t get worms.🤟

Reactions: CSAg03
Seems like ivermectin is a better choice. HCQ might be mildly effective?
I know several folks who have used ivermectin... worked in every single one. I have not, nor have I gotten the vaccine. I just don’t understand the “incentive” program/excessive push to get the vaccine things, and that deters me from it and I’m not an anti vaxxer... I get the flu shot every year; but this just seems different to me for some odd reason.

Well they are either vaccinating us to try to stop people from spreading it, to help keep vulnerable people out of the hospital or most likely, it’s a brain controlling agent that once we all get, Gates flips a switch and controls all of us.

With that in mind, Melinda is a total bitch and a liar Bill. I'm ready to serve you my overlord.

Last edited:
Reactions: bioaggie
Some topics will never die. There was a global effort to discredit HCQ in order to make Trump look bad. That’s why no country in Europe used the obvious HCQ cure and instead let their populations die unnecessarily. They should all be jailed, or tarred and feathered. Didn’t any National leader promote the use to save his people? Wasn’t anyone enligh giving HCQ enough to do that? Oh wait, Brazil’s great President took that bold step. It really worked well there. Too bad the global medical and scientific community were so biased against Trump.
Yes. Australia and many other countries were giving HCQ to Covid-19 positive patients. Tom Hanks and his wife were both given HCQ while they had covid-19 in Australia. They both praised HCQ for getting them over Covid until Trump promoted the possibility that it could help with covid. Then they said HCQ gave them a headache.

saw medical experts warning CDC of increase of myocarditis in teens following their covid vaccines although they cautioned that the two are not linked. just that those getting jabbed for no scientific reason are now experiencing expanded heart muscle compared to kids that didn't get the shot.
My SNL had the covid virus and had mild symptoms, but now he has myocarditis. The doctor told him a lot of healthy young people that caught the virus and had little to no symptoms now have myocarditis.

Well they are either vaccinating us to try to stop people from spreading it, to help keep vulnerable people out of the hospital or most likely, it’s a brain controlling agent that once we all get, Gates flips a switch and controls all of us.
With that in mind, Melinda is a total bitch and a liar Bill. I'm ready to serve you my overlord.
Third option.
The vaccine works but like all vaccines comes with risks. Assuming they are being completely honest about what they know, there is no way they know all those risks in this short amount of time. more potential side effects are coming out every week. The unknown risks don’t seem worth it to me, considering the high likelihood I have long term, if not permanent immunity from having had the virus

4th option
Wife has multiple heart and vascular issues she developed after having covid almost exactly a year ago. Her doctors have no doubt they came from having covid as he has had tons of new patients with similar issues. She was never bad enough to go to hospital but was very close. She had a pretty severe case that lasted almost 3 weeks. Her PCP, rheumatologist, and cardiologist have all told her that there is a high likelihood that the vaccine could cause another significant flare making her cardiac symptoms worse. 2 of the 3 said don’t get vaccine and 3rd one is on the fence.

Last edited:
My SNL had the covid virus and had mild symptoms, but now he has myocarditis. The doctor told him a lot of healthy young people that caught the virus and had little to no symptoms now have myocarditis.
We are seeing what is called multisystem inflammatory disorder (MIS-C) pop up in a number of pediatric patients a couple weeks after infection.

What’s “a lot”?

We are seeing what is called multisystem inflammatory disorder (MIS-C) pop up in a number of pediatric patients a couple weeks after infection.

What’s “a number”? 1%? 10%? Anecdotal handful?

What’s “a number”? 1%? 10%? Anecdotal handful?
I don’t have have exact numbers (don’t have the studies in front of me) but in our Pediatric ICU we have had 1-2 kiddos every week to 1.5 weeks since may.

I don’t have have exact numbers (don’t have the studies in front of me) but in our Pediatric ICU we have had 1-2 kiddos every week to 1.5 weeks since may.

Thanks. Sorry. Can you approximate their ages? We talking young kids or high schoolers or a mix?

What’s “a lot”?
Your guess is just as good as mine whether it is percentage or numbers, but if its 3 or more, it would be a concern because I am sure he is not the only doctor seeing it.

Your guess is just as good as mine whether it is percentage or numbers, but if its 3 or more, it would be a concern because I am sure he is not the only doctor seeing it.

We get national stories about 12 kids getting cardiomyopathy out of 10,000 with the vaccine. I’m skeptical but open to whatever number I hear. In an era where shocking but rare anecdotes fill the 24 hour news cycle and 3% number would get coverage. A lot of it.

Observational study only. 255 patients. No control group. Not exactly scientific. Anecdotal that would need further study of a much larger sample and a control group. And I don't see any of the authors having M.D. behind their names, so we can't suck their snakes. Maybe it's true,
and if so, fantastic. Everyone still needs to get vaccinated so we can get this crap behind us.
Now that news about HCQ and Ivermectin are finally allowed to be presented. Why would anyone consider trusting an experimental jab with potential long term risks.

On further scientific study of this really good data, 100% of the people who died weren’t vaccinated.

No one was telling you that you couldn’t take it. They were just telling you it was more likely to do nothing than help which is what this study seems to agree with.

Every time I go to my doctor we have a conversation about medications that work/are working and figure out how best to move forward based upon efficacy, side effects, etc. If your doctor doesn’t do the same thing then the problem lies with you for not finding a new doctor not those dirty liberals dictating what the entirety of the medical community can do to treat their patients.

So it's not FDA approved or even emergency so, therefore, should not be used based on previous logic. Amirite? Hey, I am all in on horse dewormer, just show me where to sign.

So we are arguing about a drug that has been FDA approved and been on the market for years compared to a vaccine that has not been approved, that bypassed the approval system and only a year worth of information.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are made of an mRNA strand that codes for part of the virus spike protein. That strand is protected by a shell of lipids that make up the outer membrane of every cell in your body. The rest of the vaccine is salt and some sucrose.

All of this comes directly from their EUAs.

The J&J vaccine is a DNA strand coding for the same protected by a replication-deficient viral protein shell (ad26). It is a more traditional vaccine.

Just so you know what you are arguing about.

Reactions: Agswag12
This seems like a pretty low bar for a therapy. Most treatments require a level of efficacy before they’re approved, not simply an absence of side affects.
So ... you just give up????

Well where’s the shovel? Gotta start digging.

This was before there was any vaccine or therapeutics! I doubt giving up was on anyone’s mind at the time.

The real reason ?? If there was ANY kind of treatment approved then there wasn’t the need for the vaccine! Federal money was at stake! THAT’S the real reason!

Reactions: clayber
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT