ADVERTISEMENT

Got something cool to tell y'all

Hurting_10toes

Known Member
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2002
I'm a little late on this, but was pretty busy last week. I attended the Texas A&M Tennessee game with my brother and we always buy our tickets online and exchange them for accessible seats before the game. But we could not find the place we usually make the exchange at. So while we were walking around looking for it we passed a couple of cops and one of them asked me if my cooling vests was a bulletproof vest.

I explained that as a result of my condition I could not sweat from my injury down, but that as a result of additional injuries I was left unable to sweat anywhere or smell anything. I then asked him if he could help us with our tickets and he got on the radio and got someone who could help us. This guy noticed the cooling vests, skull cap, all the cooling rags and the mister and asks if I needed a spot in the shade. I told him absolutely, because it's really hard work keeping me cool and if we don't I will just run fever. He said well, we have a section that stays shady and then directed us to section 128.

As were looking for this section, we walk through these concrete tunnels or whatever with the cadets and a lady comes walking by and says did Dell send y'all to 128. We said yes and she says follow me. So we went from section 300 something in the south end zone to seats near the end zone in the student body section! God's grace is good to those who receive it in Christ Jesus.
14570216_1175073135872447_6473559622292365832_n.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News