ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Worth’s Next Mayor

h273

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2005
Fort Worth
I hope she’s as good as she looks.

ACFEB004-58-F9-48-C2-A9-E1-F0-E9038-A1-A2-F.png

Her opponent is the chair of the Democratic Party in the county and black. I expected her to be a flaming loudmouth but after listening to the debates she was actually quite moderate. The race was mostly low keyed and focused on policy views. A big change from national politics.

Wake me up when the fw mayor actually does something besides make personal appearances with her security detail.

Reactions: ChampKindKHOU11
She’s a Republican. Wish I would have picked Ft Worth over Austin 20 something years ago. The simple fact that a Republican could even sniff that office says something about the city that Austin will never be. There is some hope for large cities I guess.

Ft Worth is different even though it is very diverse. There is a Hugh difference between Dallas and Ft Worth. One being it is safer.

Reactions: AggieTabi and wick
Her opponent is the chair of the Democratic Party in the county and black. I expected her to be a flaming loudmouth but after listening to the debates she was actually quite moderate. The race was mostly low keyed and focused on policy views. A big change from national politics.

However, that loud mouth beotch said that everytime she drove by a house with a Trump sign, she was sad that the racists inside hated her for her skin color. I lost all respect that I may have had

Reactions: ck10782
I'm not aware of this. What happened?
You won’t hear anything about it but the whole damn thing was orchestrated. Adler went to LA, San Fran, Seattle and Portland to “learn how not to have the problems they were having with the homeless camps”. He comes home, implements the exact same things those cities did and damn near overnight there were homeless camps everywhere. These people didn’t all come from Waco. There have been faint reports by APD and others who are ignored in that city that people admit to having been given a 1 way bus ticket from the west coast to Austin. Couple friends are APD officers and they know the homeless population that was generally from around the area for years. All of a sudden you have homeless people taking over city parks. That’s not on accident

Second straight Fort Worth mayor that makes my pants go crazy.

Her husband is an Ag. Good friend on mine. Her opponent was high up at AT&T. Tarrant County, in particular local politics, is pretty right. Lately voting blue in presidential elections, wonder how that works?!?!?!

Reactions: DHBCAggies
You won’t hear anything about it but the whole damn thing was orchestrated. Adler went to LA, San Fran, Seattle and Portland to “learn how not to have the problems they were having with the homeless camps”. He comes home, implements the exact same things those cities did and damn near overnight there were homeless camps everywhere. These people didn’t all come from Waco. There have been faint reports by APD and others who are ignored in that city that people admit to having been given a 1 way bus ticket from the west coast to Austin. Couple friends are APD officers and they know the homeless population that was generally from around the area for years. All of a sudden you have homeless people taking over city parks. That’s not on accident

LOL

You won’t find a paper trail but why the same outcomes? Almost identical just different zip codes and states.

Why would a city bus in homeless people? Why would homeless people be interested in moving to Austin to be homeless again? Was it done just to upset you?

Why would a city bus in homeless people? Why would homeless people be interested in moving to Austin to be homeless again? Was it done just to upset you?
I have no clue why the Austin city council and mayor visited and followed the exact same plans as LA, SF, Portland and Oregon and got the exact same results. I’m not a democrat. I don’t understand why they did it but I watched it. If they didn’t want it to happen why did they implement the same plan? They didn’t expect a different outcome I can tell you that.

I have no clue why the Austin city council and mayor visited and followed the exact same plans as LA, SF, Portland and Oregon and got the exact same results. I’m not a democrat. I don’t understand why they did it but I watched it. If they didn’t want it to happen why did they implement the same plan? They didn’t expect a different outcome I can tell you that.
You answered a different question than any of the three I asked.

Reactions: bioaggie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT