ADVERTISEMENT

Florida trying hard to be more like Texas

TexasDave77

Dec 20, 2014
A friend of mine who is a New Yorker recently relocated to Florida and an investor in a firearms manufacturing business I am buying sent me this today. I absolutely love it and it demonstrates how the pendulum is switching in some places.

"You kill a policeman it means no arrest...no Miranda rights...no negotiations...nothing but as many bullets as we can shoot into you...period." said Polk County Florida Sheriff, Grady Judd

An illegal immigrant, in Polk County, Florida, who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop and ended up "executing" the deputy, who stopped him.

The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. The murderer was later found hiding in a wooded area.

As soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire.

They hit the guy 68 times. Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor, undocumented immigrant 68 times.

Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: "Because that's all the ammunition we had."

Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what!

The Coroner also reported that the man died of natural causes.

When asked by a reporter how that could be, since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied: (BEST QUOTE ever) .. ..

"When you are shot 68 times, you are naturally gonna die."

"Welcome to Florida, Y'all."

That is something that would happen here at least outside the liberal big cities.

When I was 16 I moved out to a horse ranch near Sealy where the owners lived in Dallas. A few months after the neighbor came knocking and said someone was setting up on the ranch and shooting animals through the fence and could he stake out and watch for them. The owners said yes and 3 nights later I heard three shots close together. The poacher shot through the fence and when he stepped through the owner shot him. The sheriff, a game warden, a ranger and eventually the county judge came out. Called it a good shooting and that was the end of it. No arrest just the coroner. I have told that story with a few more details all over the country to demonstrate how a society is supposed to be ran and how great Texas is. About the same time a thief in CA won a lawsuit because the owner of the house he broke into decided he should beat him with a baseball bat and the thief sued for damages…..and won.
Happy Easter!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News