ADVERTISEMENT

Family-in-law Hell

bmc4041

Known Member
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
Washington, Tx
My wife's step-sister is a nut job. Gets disability for being a nut job. They have two kids. Son was smart enough to escape in junior high and was basically raised by his friends parents. He went to college on a golf scholarship and is now doing his residency. The other daughter is early 20's and weighs prolly 400 pounds. She was "home schooled" (aka watched tv) since junior high because of some mystery illness. She has never worked and always lived at home. Laziest person I have ever met She has a 5 year old that lives with them too. The brother in law is a teacher who moves from state to state for new job every few years after getting in trouble at work for missing money, etc. Although he makes some pretty shitty decisions, he at least works and basically does everything from cleaning to raising his grandson. Somehow he got a job back in Texas and they just arrived tonight.

They showed up at our house tonight with all kinds of sob stories. Their furniture is being held for non payment by movers. There is some crazy story no one believes that resulted in this. They are here asking to borrow furniture as they move into their rent house tomorrow with nothing but is what in their van. We gave them some air mattresses, sheets, and my beer mini-fridge in garage.

Started dropping hints that they were hungry 5 minutes after arriving this evening after stating multiple times they have $12 cash in their pocket. So I had to order pizza.

While trying to rent a house they were trying to western union us money so we could write a check for the deposit. Got out of that as I'm sure was something sketchy but couldn't figure it out. Everything is always some complicated scheme.

I could go on and on. I could deal with it for few days when just visited for few days from Florida but now they will be 10 minutes from our house. Going to be constantly feeding us sob stories and trying to milk my mother in law for money who lives in an independent living facility by our house.
image.jpg1_zpsjnzbogxm.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: poppadoc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News