ADVERTISEMENT

Elko said something recently and gets a response from the Horns

geb

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Me, not Elko—My hate for the horns has not diminished at all since my time at A&M from ‘85-89 and I think will likely grow even stronger in the next 2 decades,..let’s get this party started.

Elko said in his latest press conference:

“We’re one of the flagship programs in this state. If you’re one of those programs, there is a certain relationship that you need to have with the high schools in this state. Part of that is being the resources to the high school coaches.” “That’s part of being one of the premier programs in your own state. To me, that’s what you have to do. … This is what we believe Texas A&M football should be about moving forward.

OB mod responds with,

Finally, I was texting with a team source on Thursday about the comments that Texas A&M coach Mike Elko made on Wednesday about A&M being the flagship university in the state of Texas. His response? "He's just needs to say his prayers and thank God that we didn't want any of his players because they have starters that would have bailed on the "flagship" in a heartbeat if we sent the signal for them to."

Me, not Elko—My hate for the horns has not diminished at all since my time at A&M from ‘85-89 and I think will likely grow even stronger in the next 2 decades,..let’s get this party started.

OB mod responds with,

Finally, I was texting with a team source on Thursday about the comments that Texas A&M coach Mike Elko made on Wednesday about A&M being the flagship university in the state of Texas. His response? "He's just needs to say his prayers and thank God that we didn't want any of his players because they have starters that would have bailed on the "flagship" in a heartbeat if we sent the signal for them to."
Same years I was there....

It was Awesome !! Elko is going to get that Wrecking crew going like it was back then - But with more offense.

It is coming Ags - I can feel it like TP97's moms ankles digging into your back.

First, they should learn the difference between “a” and “the.” Second, none of those players went to Austin when they were recruited before so no reason they’d go now. More delusion from the dimwitted water boys.

deloss_dodds_hugs_mack_brown.0.png

Lemonparty.com

OB mod responds with,

The only flagship tu has is:

6a063e29-793e-4d1c-ac88-82577e252d69-021_062622_Gay_the_Hathaway.JPG

Similar to what happened to friends of mine from highschool, once they become affiliated with that institution, they become narcissistic, egotistical assholes. It really is incredible to witness.

F Them MFs!!! They can pull their foreskin back and F themselves!!!! What a bunch of self entitled SOBs!!!!

TSimilar to what happened to friends of mine from highschool, once they become affiliated with that institution, they become narcissistic, egotistical assholes. It really is incredible to witness.
I always wonder if they went there because they were already narcissistic egotistical assholes or just became narcissistic egotistical assholes while attending. I never could be around them long enough to find out.

When did A&M open their doors and when did that school open their doors???

Whoever opens their doors 1st is the flagship school

No. A flagship university is just the main campus of a university system, any university system. It's figuratively nothing more than the flagship (campus) from which the board of regents (admiral) issues orders to the other ships (schools) in the fleet (system), something that used to be done by hoisting signal flags.

Harvard, Yale, and MIT aren't flagship universities. But Texas Tech is.

The morons at t.u. are too stupid to understand this.

Not sure why they care enough to even think a response is needed. If they really believe they are "the flagship program" then why did they just figure out last season how to have their first good season in a decade. I really hate t-shirt fans.

OB mod responds with,

OB mod has micro pee pee energy, and everyone knows it

To be fair…. We haven’t really been given that chance very often recently.

Reactions: geb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT