ADVERTISEMENT

Dump all those emails...

AllstateAg

Known Member
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2003
Round Rock, TX
agents.allstate.com
Assange obviously has plenty left to leak.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41841

Secondary verification by google.com DKIM key
Re: Fwd: Shelly

From:cheryl.mills@gmail.com To: john.podesta@gmail.com Date: 2015-03-03 02:11 Subject: Re: Fwd: Shelly
think you just got your new nick name :) On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 10:57 PM, John Podesta <john.podesta@gmail.com> wrote: > On another matter....and not to sound like Lanny, but we are going to have > to dump all those emails so better to do so sooner than later > On Mar 2, 2015 9:19 PM, "Cheryl Mills" <cheryl.mills@gmail.com> wrote: > >> fysa >> ---------- Forwarded message ---------- >> From: Cheryl Mills <cheryl.mills@gmail.com> >> Date: Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 9:19 PM >> Subject: Re: Shelly >> To: "Elias, Marc (Perkins Coie)" <MElias@perkinscoie.com> >> Cc: Robby Mook <robbymook2015@gmail.com> >> >> >> Marc >> >> Good to hear. >> >> Shelly is impeccable. >> >> I am on board. >> >> cdm >> >> On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 9:15 PM, Elias, Marc (Perkins Coie) < >> MElias@perkinscoie.com> wrote: >> >>> I wanted to report back to you both. I met with Shelly and was quite >>> impressed. She can dedicate approx. 50% of her time and would need to work >>> from DC (though she could travel to NY). I suggest we move forward with >>> having her serve as a consultant to the campaign -- particularly around FEC >>> compliance, policy and proceeds. Obviously we will need to work out the $, >>> but any objection/concerns? >>> >>> -- >>> Marc E. Elias >>> Perkins Coie LLP >>> 700 13th St, NW >>> Washington, DC 20005 >>> 202-434-1609 (ph) >>> 202-654-9126 (fax) >>> melias@perkinscoie.com >>> >>> >>> >>> ------------------------------ >>> >>> NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential >>> information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by >>> reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without >>> copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you. >>> >> >> >>

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News