ADVERTISEMENT

Dream analysis - expert opinions requested

Beer Donkey

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2013
I only remember dreams a few times per year. As such, I feel it's really important to analyze them when I get the opportunity. This morning I woke to an interesting dream and need help with its meaning. Expert opinions only please. TIA.

The setting is the Olympic games in China. I am swimming in the medals race of the Individual Medley. I believe it was the 200 IM, but could have been 400. That detail is inconsequential.

The heavy favorite in the race is none other than the actress who played the White Witch in Chrronicles of Narnia. I don't know why she was there, but it was definitely her.

tilda_swinton.jpg

She wasn't dressed as the White Witch. She was in a swimsuit and I believe she was representing France.

So onto the race. I start off very poorly and WW is way out in front of me. I believe the butterfly was an awful leg for me. Half way through the race and I'm about a half a length of the pool behind.

I feel like you may need to know that I don't swim for exercise. Have never swam competitively. I typically have a beer in hand when I'm near a pool.

Back to the race. Third leg I turn on the Donkey kick. I am making up ground quickly. I hit the wall to turn for home with a massive push. The crowd was really behind me and willing me onwards. The Chinese love me, what can I say.

Now I find myself quickly gaining in the freestyle sprint for Gold. Except I am in her lane directly behind her. As we get to ~4m to go, I reach forward, grab both of her ankles and pull. Her momentum stops and I catapult myself over her to the wall first.

The dream ends with me doing an interview with Chinese television while the judges are deciding if they should give me Gold, a different medal, or DQ me. I had feelings of elation and triumph of winning, but then guilt and shame.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News