ADVERTISEMENT

Dog Needs a Home

st97

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2002
I have a border collie (might be a mix) that's been hanging around our neighborhood (very rural area in the Ozarks). He gets fed by multiple homes and goes back-and-forth several miles most days. He was dumped near a local farm and they were letting him sleep in their garage and leaving their other dog's food out for him, and a neighbor was doing the same. Neither claim ownership, though. He's been hanging down by the river, where I live, a lot more because airbnb guests are hanging out and BBQing about every other night.

Basically, he's a very smart, friendly, and playful dog and really likes to be inside with people. He has a ton of energy and is probably about 2 years old. He'll need heartworm medicine starting very soon, and flea/tick protection, and he needs to have a home. I'll be driving to San Antonio from northern Arkansas in the near future, and could arrange to meet up with someone who is interested in this dog. It's a really good dog, but all of mine are 7-8 years old and I just don't have room for a 5th dog, especially one so young.

He has a very unique look, heterochromia iridium. One eye is brown and the other is an icy, pale blue. He also has both black and pink colored lips and nostrils, like someone took a big white paintbrush and ran it down the middle of his face.

Let me know if you might be interested in taking him. I can send a picture, but I don't host them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News