ADVERTISEMENT

Cuba Libre

My generation is at fault. We got so busy making money to give our children every material thing they wanted....and without meaning to they became entitled. Unintended consequences. We turned our public schools into a national daycare system. We didn't pay attention. Too buy chasing the dollar so we could buy them things. This will take a generation to fully correct...IF we start NOW.
Goes beyond that started in the 60s with the campus riots over Nam those bomb makers became teachers and government workers. They have been teaching our kids and a new generation of teachers.

WTF is happening to this country?

Unbelievable.
But wait, there’s more:

“Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages. “

Reactions: texasguyto
My generation is at fault. We got so busy making money to give our children every material thing they wanted....and without meaning to they became entitled. Unintended consequences. We turned our public schools into a national daycare system. We didn't pay attention. Too busy chasing the dollar so we could buy them things. This will take a generation to fully correct...IF we start NOW.
I see what you did there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT