ADVERTISEMENT

Conviction in Jussie Smollet hate crime

Hopefully he can stop lying about it... but I won’t hold my breath.

Is a fake hate crime prosecuted as a hate crime or did he catch a break?

Hope the judge doesn’t hold back on sentencing after what he did. . And the veep, prez and press were quick to come to his defense on those easily shot down claims.

Drop a cock on his forehead and watch how fast that face mask flies off.

Not guilty on the one charge that seemed stupid. Any chance they add perjury or contempt charges?

I thought the perfect sentence is to pay back all money lost in this and then have to go apologies at a Trump rally. I think he would hate that far more than a few years in prison.

Reactions: jphillips97
Fvcking weak. Make everyone that supports these race-baiting pieces of shit read every word of those tweets.

Reactions: BDB99
Shocker, they're appealing and confident they will win. Uh... come on man!

I have never really concerned myself with someone's sexual orientation. However, this gay pride crap is getting old as if it is a title that is deserving of acclaim and admiration. That being the trend, then I wish to acclaim my pride in the title of Worldwide connoisseur of the booty !!

Thank you for addressing or referring to me properly in the future...lmao !!

Now get ready. When ole Jessie is done with his sentencing or whatever he gets he’ll be the lead role in all kinds of crap. The media and left are all in on him and god knows they don’t give a shit about the truth in any circumstance. It’s all about the narrative and cause. Probably just cemented his role as the next Superman.

Now get ready. When ole Jessie is done with his sentencing or whatever he gets he’ll be the lead role in all kinds of crap. The media and left are all in on him and god knows they don’t give a shit about the truth in any circumstance. It’s all about the narrative and cause. Probably just cemented his role as the next Superman.
A love scene between Superman and Lex Luther

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT