ADVERTISEMENT

Click here to read my thoughts as I take my morning constitutional!!!

TP97

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Good morning, Aggies! How about that heat on Saturday? All of you that I saw in the stands and out of the AC sure looked hot! So much for that “fall weather”, right? LOL!!!

Anywho, so I’ve been sitting here thinking on the toilet. I’ll make this brief because my feet are starting to fall asleep. I have read many of your comments since our recent SEC West victory that left us undefeated in SEC play and I am going to use a paragraph break here to draw attention to my thought.

I think many of us have lost sight of the fact that this has all been created for our enjoyment. I am not aware of any bonus points being awarded to those of us that treat these games like it’s a military mission. It wasn’t flawless but we beat Auburn. This is a good thing.

I’m looking around the SEC and I don’t see a team without flaws. We’re four games in and do not have an undefeated team in the SEC West. When was the last time that happened? Everyone has looked like crap at some point so far. Every single one of us.

So my ask of all of you is to embrace what we are given this time of year. We get twelve of these games and we’ve already burned through four of them. Don’t let your desire to explain to us that if we play like this against “fill in the blank” we will lose. It steals away your own personal joy, along with the rest of ours, and makes you a miserable horse’s ass that no one wants to be around or invite you to happy hours or birthday parties. So cut that shit out because we all love you, as far as you know.

And there go my feet so that will have to do it for now.

WIPERS!!! (clap, clap)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News