ADVERTISEMENT

Click here to read my likely first game day thread ever created!!! Or don’t. Who gives a fvck either way.

TP97

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
So my thoughts are it didn’t matter what happened today. I let my mind go to the possibility of winning out when we had the fourth quarter lead and thinking that LSU is not as good this year as Ole Miss. But whatevs.

But here is the deal. It really didn’t matter, if you are at the point where you are waiting for the results of one game to dictate your thoughts on a coach, then the decision is already made. You don’t have the right guy. Randy Bond could have made that field goal and we win it in OT and it doesn’t change the fact that we don’t have the right guy. We’ve let coaches hang around for too long because the players are able to do just enough to bail them out, but we need to all recognize that this is a very poorly coached team.

Or we can be like those mouth breathing retards at TexAgs and still support “Coach”. I hope we’re better than that over here though. Get this team properly coached and we’re good to go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News