ADVERTISEMENT

Click here to read my hot opinions about our baseball stadium!!!

TP97

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Howdy, Ags! How has your weekend been? Lots of kid activities? I bet!

So I was at Dudy Noble on Saturday watching the Vanderbilt/MSU game. Awesome atmosphere. Highly recommend that to you.

I have been thinking a lot since yesterday about our own baseball stadium. And thinking about the south end zone suites and indoor practice facility being built for the football team. Along with the track, softball, soccer and other BS like that having state of the art facilities.

It leads me to a question. Why do we have such a shitty stadium? We have put some money into it, but it is the most thrown together, no thought behind it, stupid ass facility in the conference. Can we not just tear it down and rebuild it? Can we really not build out real right field seats because we like to wave at the train? Is it against the law to have left field seats because it would hinder the view of the running track in the rec center? Do we actually need grass seating along the first base line like SMU does in their end zones?

I also bought a ticket on their athletic website for $16 all in for general admission and sat just to the right of home plate. Gave the umps hell along with the rest of my marooned brethren. Great crowd, lots of fun, cool stadium. If I want to do that at A&M, I can pay the same amount to sit out in right field on a fvcking blanket if I remember to bring it and end up having to leave in the fifth because my back locked up on me shortly after my buddy took a line drive foul to the dome.

We have all this money and lots of buildings with zero character or any semblance of architectural creativity. The least we could do is direct some funds to have some kind of baseball facility that shows we can at least make an effort. Unlike what our team has shown lately. I just said that, Douchenagle.

Anywho, someone fix this. It's embarrassing. Gig 'em.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News