ADVERTISEMENT

Castle doctrine

Anyone who said what was in the OP’s tweet is not coming from a reasonable place.

Though I’d get a hearty chuckle out of you and your family retreating from your own home while someone decides they are going to redistribute the shit out of your wealth.
Not what I said but be dumb

And you happily voted for a senile old man who has spent his entire career grifting off the tax payers with his influence in our government to foreign adversaries. Who is the con man here? I see how it could be difficult for someone with your world viewpoint to see a man who made his living as an international business man and brought his children into the business legally. He eventually tried to get into politics because he didn’t like the direction of the county that gave him and his family a great life. The man you support is a corrupt politician who has never met a payroll or made a dollar that wasn’t funneled from one government entity or another who took those funds from their population by force of gun or jail. The moral man that is Joe Biden wins the day in corrupt azz holes who believe the mainstream media and the government hacks on both sides. Give me the man whose family quit international business to get into politics. Not the man who’s family international business is dependent on stolen elections.
Mr. Incompetent didn’t really give me a choice.

And my single paragraph on Trump could fill multiple pages.

Last several post are off topic (minus one from Cheeky). Lets bring it around to OP’s original subject, the right to bear arms and all that implies.

If you want to continue talking about the election, POTUS, and POTUS in waiting, please, for all that is holy start your own ****ing thread.

So “mr incompetent “ who has done more in life than you and 100 Joe Biden’s combined made you vote for a senile corrupt sellout? Figures.
He’s so great I wouldn’t trade places with him in a million years.

He’s so great I wouldn’t trade places with him in a million years.
tenor.gif

I get being opposed to that but she does come from a reasonable place and seems fairly pragmatic. Doesn’t mean there’s agreement but she appears fairly diplomatic.
having to leave your own house is reasonable? really? so I leave my kids upstairs while a lunatic ransacks my property and I'm standing in the street? or do I tell the intruder to pause for a few minutes while I get family members and exit the house? you can't be serious.

Reactions: Wrckncrw
Not what I said but be dumb

I’m literally quoting you saying “she does come from a reasonable place” in the post of mine which you quoted. You, this twat, and the imbeciles that vote with her deserve to be stripped of your liberties, stripped of the ability to protect your family and yourself, and every other shitty thing coming down the pike.

Crickets from the resident democrats. This is who they are on mass and people need to wake up. Their entire platform is intimidation and our democrats on this board obviously condone this crap. It’s the reason I can’t even be friends with democrats. They are perfectly fine with the riots over the summer that were completely fabricated to get rid of trump. They are supporting mobs that are anything but American. Democrat have sold out to the Chinese and communist of the world. The NBA is a good representation of the democrat party. Sell outs

Crickets from the resident democrats. This is who they are on mass and people need to wake up. Their entire platform is intimidation and our democrats on this board obviously condone this crap. It’s the reason I can’t even be friends with democrats. They are perfectly fine with the riots over the summer that were completely fabricated to get rid of trump. They are supporting mobs that are anything but American. Democrat have sold out to the Chinese and communist of the world. The NBA is a good representation of the democrat party. Sell outs
Yep. They ignore video evidence yet cling to made up hearsay for 4 years. That's alarming but doesn't surprise me anymore. They're either stupid or complicit.

Reactions: BDB99
What do you want me to respond to? Your idiotic stereotyping wherein you somehow believe everyone that votes for a democrat loves riots, James Harden and dreams of living in China?

Or respond to some Michigan rep spout stupid stuff on facebook weeks the election?

Here's the thing, democrats don't like everything every democrat does. It can be piecemeal. It's what I have found so fascinating about Trump supporters. The unconditional love and support regardless of what he does, like for example, telling the proud boys to stand ready.

Yep. They ignore video evidence yet cling to made up hearsay for 4 years. That's alarming but doesn't surprise me anymore. They're either stupid or complicit.
Video evidence of what? A state rep in a state 1,000 miles away saying stupid stuff on facebook a couple weeks after the election? What would be my appropriate response? Do I need to get myself to Michigan?

What do you want me to respond to? Your idiotic stereotyping wherein you somehow believe everyone that votes for a democrat loves riots, James Harden and dreams of living in China?

Or respond to some Michigan rep spout stupid stuff on facebook weeks the election?

Here's the thing, democrats don't like everything every democrat does. It can be piecemeal. It's what I have found so fascinating about Trump supporters. The unconditional love and support regardless of what he does, like for example, telling the proud boys to stand ready.
It’s their overall agenda that you are supporting. That’s the problem. Expanding the SC and the number of states because they lost some power is who they are as a party. They want to crush private property rights and I can’t support that on any level. To say you only support certain things they do but not others is like getting a little bit pregnant.
I don’t agree with some of the republicans crap but abortion I’m told its none of my business and weed while not legal is easy enough to get. Maybe someday they’ll come around but not sure. In the mean time I don’t want my taxes to go up, I’m tired of crappy trade deals, endless wars and high corporate taxes that make the US uncompetitive and raise my cost of living. All taxes are passed along and like democrats in austin it’s the middle class that gets screwed. Rich democrats never feel a thing

You blame endless wars on democrats?

Do you think it’s ok that residents of Washington DC have no real representation? That’s a population greater than some states. People who pay taxes. Feel like there was some saying about paying taxes but not having any representation that this country use to be against.

When did Biden ever say he’d expand the SC?

As much as I think it’s absurd that the court is controlled by justices appointed by people who lost the popular vote (meaning the majority of Americans would not have wanted these people on the court) I would never support expanding the SC. Terrible precedent that ends up with some absurd number of justices because it’s expanded every time one party has control. It would water the court down to the point of irrelevance.

Reactions: wick
You blame endless wars on democrats?

Do you think it’s ok that residents of Washington DC have no real representation? That’s a population greater than some states. People who pay taxes. Feel like there was some saying about paying taxes but not having any representation that this country use to be against.
The residents of DC aren’t a state for a purpose. It was never intended to be the swamp with a society that runs the nation. And yes. Obama started more wars than bush and I’m not a big fan of bush. He and his daddy were not good for this country.

When did Biden ever say he’d expand the SC?

As much as I think it’s absurd that the court is controlled by justices appointed by people who lost the popular vote (meaning the majority of Americans would not have wanted these people on the court) I would never support expanding the SC. Terrible precedent that ends up with some absurd number of justices because it’s expanded every time one party has control. It would water the court down to the point of irrelevance.
Biden is not going to be around very long. He was placed there. It doesn’t matter what that senile old fart said previously or wants. He not the one running things. Democrats don’t give a shit what happens to the courts or the long term strength of this country. They sell is out at every chance. It’s why China is now as big as they are. That’s the establishment screwing this countries middle class over. I understand democrats want mob rule and for popular vote to be how we decide elections but it’s not yet. They will likely change that as well and the American experiment will officially be killed. There will be no reason for politicians to pay attention to any states other than the liberal strongholds that have shown they cheat at their elections. It’s absurd to want popular vote now after all this time simply because it assures that democrat can’t completely cram their communism down everyone’s throats. You are the example of why I can’t have democrat friends. They just want to screw over this country

Biden is not going to be around very long. He was placed there. It doesn’t matter what that senile old fart said previously or wants. He not the one running things. Democrats don’t give a shit what happens to the courts or the long term strength of this country. They sell is out at every chance. It’s why China is now as big as they are. That’s the establishment screwing this countries middle class over. I understand democrats want mob rule and for popular vote to be how we decide elections but it’s not yet. They will likely change that as well and the American experiment will officially be killed. There will be no reason for politicians to pay attention to any states other than the liberal strongholds that have shown they cheat at their elections. It’s absurd to want popular vote now after all this time simply because it assures that democrat can’t completely cram their communism down everyone’s throats. You are the example of why I can’t have democrat friends. They just want to screw over this country
I wish you had more friends commies to kick off your hunting/fishing properties. You need some real catharsis, cap.

Reactions: bioaggie
Yeah - you’ve lost your mind. Nothing you said is coherent or in anyway related to anything I’ve said. I can’t really see myself responding to anymore of your weird rants.

Reactions: bioaggie
Texas top republicans now wanting to secede. You guys still riding this crazy train or has it gone off the rails for you yet?

Texas top republicans now wanting to secede. You guys still riding this crazy train or has it gone off the rails for you yet?

Meanwhile, in the PNW, people are not only actually attacking/commandeering government buildings and declaring autonomy from the US, it’s being enabled by the left.

This entire election was specifically engineered to be less secure than my rivals membership.

This country is fvcked.

Meanwhile, in the PNW, people are not only actually attacking/commandeering government buildings and declaring autonomy from the US, it’s being enabled by the left.

This entire election was specifically engineered to be less secure than my rivals membership.

This country is fvcked.
So mark you as still on the crazy train. Got it.

Difference is I don’t support that captain crazy.

Nor do I believe supremely ignorant things like “This entire election was specifically engineered to be less secure than my rivals membership”

Think about the level of conspiracy it would take to pull that off. Hundreds of thousands of people with extreme tight lips.

Do you think we landed on the moon?

Nor do I believe supremely ignorant things like “This entire election was specifically engineered to be less secure than my rivals membership”

rivals requires my unique credit card information. it requires a unique email address that i must control. it requires that payment be made on time or i am locked out of services. it is a traceable and auditable process that happens on a defined timeline.

Think about the level of conspiracy it would take to pull that off. Hundreds of thousands of people with extreme tight lips.

countless people have spoken up and given affidavits that what was happening was not right.

Difference is I don’t support that captain crazy.

you support and voted for a progressive agenda that got us to this very point.

of course, you also advocate for a news media which is outright controlling and censoring information to their liking and feeding it to you like strained gruel to an invalid.

of course, you also advocate for a news media which is outright controlling and censoring information to their liking and feeding it to you like strained gruel to an invalid.

further to this point (reposted from another thread):

CNN October 18, 2020:

The anatomy of the New York Post's dubious Hunter Biden story

As CNN's Chief Media Correspondent Brian Stelter noted on "Reliable Sources" Sunday, "We are not talking about fully reliable sources here," referring to the New York Post's story.

"This is a classic example of the right-wing media machine," Stelter said. "Fox and Trump have this in common: They want you to stay mad and stay tuned."

The story is a "manufactured scandal," Stelter said, meant to feed "whataboutism" -- an opportunity for the right-wing media to shift the conversation from Trump's record to Biden's.

Stelter called the Post's story "political entertainment," written by a newspaper run by Rupert Murdoch and promoted by another Murdoch property: Fox News, which Stelter called "a producer of this serialized drama."

CNN December 10, 2020:

Federal criminal investigation into Hunter Biden focuses on his business dealings in China

After going quiet in the months before the election, federal authorities are now actively investigating the business dealings of Hunter Biden

Investigators have been examining multiple financial issues, including whether Hunter Biden and his associates violated tax and money laundering laws in business dealings in foreign countries, principally China

The investigation began as early as 2018

this should be terrifying to americans. well, most americans.

further to this point (reposted from another thread):

CNN October 18, 2020:

The anatomy of the New York Post's dubious Hunter Biden story

As CNN's Chief Media Correspondent Brian Stelter noted on "Reliable Sources" Sunday, "We are not talking about fully reliable sources here," referring to the New York Post's story.

"This is a classic example of the right-wing media machine," Stelter said. "Fox and Trump have this in common: They want you to stay mad and stay tuned."

The story is a "manufactured scandal," Stelter said, meant to feed "whataboutism" -- an opportunity for the right-wing media to shift the conversation from Trump's record to Biden's.

Stelter called the Post's story "political entertainment," written by a newspaper run by Rupert Murdoch and promoted by another Murdoch property: Fox News, which Stelter called "a producer of this serialized drama."

CNN December 10, 2020:

Federal criminal investigation into Hunter Biden focuses on his business dealings in China

After going quiet in the months before the election, federal authorities are now actively investigating the business dealings of Hunter Biden

Investigators have been examining multiple financial issues, including whether Hunter Biden and his associates violated tax and money laundering laws in business dealings in foreign countries, principally China

The investigation began as early as 2018

this should be terrifying to americans. well, most americans.
Any more info about non elected non public servants? Didn’t that article say Joe Biden was not implicated?

You’re uneducated if you haven’t seen what I’m referring to. Because it happened today.

Also - did we find out like you said was soon to happen? Or did the ultra liberal SCOTUS strike again?
I didn’t say anything was gonna happen. I just asked you for details about the case, which you know nothing about.

I don’t either, but I’m not on here spewing bullshit.

Good day, sir

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT