ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Bye NFL

Awesome. One less thing for you to panty waste about.

Did you not watch the NFL before 2009 when no teams did it?

Reactions: bioaggie
I thought they handled the whole thing pretty smoothly, nobody was in your face with theatrics or drama, impressive player unity.. Texans give the other teams an option that makes sense.

BTW - The Stars are on and tied 0-0 after the first intermission. I like my sports without politics and racism.

Much to your chagrin, the sport will survive. Might as well start coping.
Of course they will... as will the NBA, but we don't need politics and racial division mixed into sports. And while it's there, the sport will lose a lot of support and consequently money. If these guys really want to see change, why don't they do more for their communities or support for education or family values?

Of course they will... as will the NBA, but we don't need politics and racial division mixed into sports. And while it's there, the sport will lose a lot of support and consequently money. If these guys really want to see change, why don't they do more for their communities or support for education or family values?
That’s a lot harder and takes more effort than virtue signaling.

Reactions: tdogdfw
You don’t get woke points for doing rational things.

Reactions: tdogdfw and 2th_doc

Its ultimately the players careers and salaries at stake. Like you care about what they'd lose in modified contracts or cuts.

Funny to see some who had written the NFL off a few years ago now are excited about the season and are being courted. The same people who made fun of NFL fans are the ones the NFL is attempting to reach out to. Not the best marketing strategy but let’s see if they can defy logic and increase their fan base.

Yeah locking arms in unity not during the anthem and not preventing the game from occurring creates more division than ever.

Reactions: bioaggie
Yeah locking arms in unity not during the anthem and not preventing the game from occurring creates more division than ever.
Yeah, that’s the only thing that’s been happening. Oh, you left out the part when the Texans refused to come out during the National Anthem or that a “black national anthem” was played or the fact that criminals are being cried about it all the other bullshit going on for months now.
You’re being disingenuous saying they were booing locking arms in unity but that’s par for course with you.

Reactions: txag1979
Yeah, that’s the only thing that’s been happening. Oh, you left out the part when the Texans refused to come out during the National Anthem or that a “black national anthem” was played or the fact that criminals are being cried about it all the other bullshit going on for months now.
You’re being disingenuous saying they were booing locking arms in unity but that’s par for course with you.

Nice try.
Change your rag.

Good article TGT, long, but good.

Reactions: texasguyto
118512309_3047572242020585_4761956424340431950_n.jpg

No kidding. This place used to be such a huge left wing think tank. Just totally unfair to the one or maybe two conservative posters.

A lot of the lefties have gone they really don’t want any rational debate if you can’t be convinced on emotion then they will mock or if all else fails name call.

Reactions: texasguyto
A lot of the lefties have gone they really don’t want any rational debate if you can’t be convinced on emotion then they will mock or if all else fails name call.
Yep, I’ve stopped even trying. I’d feel sorry for them if the ideology wasn’t so dangerous.
Luckily there are many out their with more patience and better at expressing their thoughts than I am that are reaching people and changing minds so that gives me hope.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT