ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Sinaloa Cartel Leader "El Mayo" arrested in El Paso!

Chile Pequin

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
Corsicana, TX
I will say the timing of this arrest is ...umm, very interesting!

El Mayo was the co-founder of the Sinaloa Cartel along with El Chapo but El Mayo was the REAL leader from the beginning. Chapo's youngest son was also arrested with El Mayo.

This is HUGE. I have to deal with several cells of the Sinaloa Cartel at my fishing operations in Sinaloa. El Mayo and the sons of El Chapo have been in my lodge at Lake Picachos several times in the past couple of years. They were holding meetings with corrupt BIG politicians in my restaurant/bar. They would send word to my manager 12 - 24 hours prior to their arrival that they would need my lodge/restaurant to hold meetings...which gave us time to move our customers to use a different restaurant nearby. Had a handful of customers shit their pants but we assured them they are not there to harm them or anyone...but they use these remote locations to hold their private meetings. I'm really shocked at this arrest because El Mayo has been protected by the Mexican government for nearly 4 decades. He's the one they did NOT touch.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c4ng4g31x1wo

614bfaecf3bea47861530c89.webp

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.