ADVERTISEMENT

booster shot roll out

Rooster77

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2002
interesting to hear if people are getting their boosters in light of the following:
1. vax efficacy is slightly above 50% based on countries that vaxxed almost 100% of their citizens
2. boosters are no less effective against variants since formulation hasn't changed and all "breakthroughs"
3. increased reporting of side effects - greater number of deaths associated with vaxxes as compared to HCQ by more than 100-fold
4. delta variant being less severe and shorter in duration
5. all of the other treatment options that are proven effective at reducing severity
6. limited roll out of alternative vaxxes that are potentially more effective
7. monopolistic pharma companies profiting ~ $14B on the first wave of vaxxes
8. after 1.5 yrs the number of people exposed to covid has got to be way over 50% regardless of vaxxes
9. many experts layout out the similarities of covid relative to seasonal flu with variants and waning severities and equally ineffective vaxxes

also saw an interesting study on Outkick the coverage - survey of people for their resistance to getting vaxxes based on education levels - categories with the highest degree of resistance to vaxxes were high school graduates and those with PhDs. the categories with the highest degree of willingness to get vaxxes was those with master degrees.

can only guess the majority of master degrees were in the pseudo science categories such as art, philosophy, psychology, sociology, and education.

interesting to hear if people are getting their boosters in light of the following:
1. vax efficacy is slightly above 50% based on countries that vaxxed almost 100% of their citizens
2. boosters are no less effective against variants since formulation hasn't changed and all "breakthroughs"
3. increased reporting of side effects - greater number of deaths associated with vaxxes as compared to HCQ by more than 100-fold
4. delta variant being less severe and shorter in duration
5. all of the other treatment options that are proven effective at reducing severity
6. limited roll out of alternative vaxxes that are potentially more effective
7. monopolistic pharma companies profiting ~ $14B on the first wave of vaxxes
8. after 1.5 yrs the number of people exposed to covid has got to be way over 50% regardless of vaxxes
9. many experts layout out the similarities of covid relative to seasonal flu with variants and waning severities and equally ineffective vaxxes

also saw an interesting study on Outkick the coverage - survey of people for their resistance to getting vaxxes based on education levels - categories with the highest degree of resistance to vaxxes were high school graduates and those with PhDs. the categories with the highest degree of willingness to get vaxxes was those with master degrees.

can only guess the majority of master degrees were in the pseudo science categories such as art, philosophy, psychology, sociology, and education.
Does my med school diploma count as "pseudo science"?

Seriously, about 50% of Texans are vaccinated. Your statement that the the majority of people willing to get vaccines come from non-science backgrounds just shows you're coming at this with a bias.

I don't plan on going back and forth with you on the subject. So here's my one post on this thread and I'll bow out.

these boosters are just another attempt by big pharma to make trump look bad.

Relax, you'll live longer.
Conspiracy hyper-tension is the third leading cause of death in the US right behind Covid and Ignorance. I read a report on Outsmart the Experts

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT