ADVERTISEMENT

Biden finally did it

Maybe it's because postal workers are considered quasi-federal employees by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The USPS is a government owned corporation.

Maybe it's because postal workers are considered a quasi-federal employees by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The USPS is a government owned corporation.
The new measures, which Biden laid out in remarks from the White House, would apply to about two-thirds of all U.S. employees, those who work for businesses with more than 100 workers.

Medical records made public. A shot every five months to stay vaccinated.

When did democrats become the no fun party? They are delusional if they think Republicans are the only ones against personally getting the vaccine. This will cost them support from their own voters

When did democrats become the no fun party? They are delusional if they think Republicans are the only ones against personally getting the vaccine. This will cost them support from their own voters
It's been shown the ones not getting it are groups that have been abused by government medical experiments in the past (ie blacks and the Tuskegee experiments). They are basically attacking their voter base in this.

It's been shown the ones not getting it are groups that have been abused by government medical experiments in the past (ie blacks and the Tuskegee experiments). They are basically attacking their voter base in this.
They are desperate to change the subject. This won't work well. This is the most stupid adm since Carter.

They are desperate to change the subject. This won't work well. This is the most stupid adm since LBJ.
Between the great society and how he ran the war in Vietnam, LBJ was much worse than Catahh. Jimmy at least had some personal decency that would prevent him from asking his daughter’s college friends to shuck her britches in the Rose Garden of the White House.

Everything this Admin does seems to be geared at hurting businesses, not enabling them. It is ok to let millions of people in and not require vaccination, but then require legal citizens to get it? By the way, I am vaccinated and would hope most will get the shots for their own protection, but this what is wrong is right and what is right is wrong message these days is frightening. Mind numbing

Yes. We are cowards for waiting for you to finally read past the headline of the link that you posted.

The New York Times reported on Thursday that the executive order doesn't apply to those who work for Congress or the federal courts, citing White House officials.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said at a press conference on April 29 that the House couldn't require members to be vaccinated. Video clips of those remarks gained renewed attention online following Biden's announcement.

"So—so here is the thing. We are—we cannot require someone to be vaccinated. That's just not what we can do. It is a matter of privacy to know who is or who isn't," Pelosi said.

"I can't go to the Capitol Physician and say, 'Give me the names of people who aren't vaccinated, so I can go encourage them or make it known to others to encourage them to be vaccinated.' So we can't—we can't do that," she said.

Pelosi's office reiterated that position in a statement to Newsweek on Friday, saying the speaker's April 29 remarks were "referring to the institution in which she serves."

"She's saying she cannot force Members to be vaccinated, which is true," the statement said.

In August, a group of 19 Democrats in the House wrote a letter to the Capitol's attending physician, Dr. Brian P. Monahan, asking him to consider a vaccine requirement or a minimum of two COVID tests per week for members and staff who can't show proof of vaccination. No requirement has yet been put in place.

And are we purposefully ignoring the "or get tested weekly" part of the "mandate" or is this another scenario where we just didn't read past what outraged us?

you have not explained why 3rd world illegals are exempt from mandatory vaccines.
you have not explained why members of congress are exempt from mandatory vaccines.

"if you don't want the vaccine, waste your valuable time jumping through these other hoops to get back the life you already had" is not an acceptable solution.

I am exempt from the vaccine mandate because I do not work for the Federal government nor for a company with greater than 100 employees. Do the "3rd world illegals" work in either of those situations?

Pelosi's office explained why they can't mandate a vaccine for members of Congress in the link you posted. It is against the rules or they would. Please read it again slowly.

No one really asked (or cared) what you consider acceptable so I can't really comment on that.

The "get tested weekly" option takes away the excuse about having to inject anything into your body.

Testing is noninvasive and protects the company from having to have a whole department quarantine for two weeks if caught early enough. The vaccines protect the company from having to foot huge ICU bills.

This isn't hard.

I am exempt from the vaccine mandate because I do not work for the Federal government nor for a company with greater than 100 employees. Do the "3rd world illegals" work in either of those situations?

Pelosi's office explained why they can't mandate a vaccine for members of Congress in the link you posted. It is against the rules or they would. Please read it again slowly.

you still have not provided an explanation as to why the officials you voted for are using one hand to beat down US citizens with covid regulation, while using the other to shove untested/unvaccinated illegal immigrants through our borders.

you still have not explained why any single government employee is exempt from mandatory vaccination (or unwanted testing regimen) while US citizens are not.

the answer is not "because the legislative branch is not controlled by the executive", the answer should be, "if we can not even impose these rules on our government, we sure as hell can not impose them on our citizens."

but again, for the 100th time, this has nothing to do with science or fighting covid, and everything to do with division and control.

Testing is noninvasive and protects the company from having to have a whole department quarantine for two weeks if caught early enough. The vaccines protect the company from having to foot huge ICU bills.

This isn't hard.
what the fvck does the government have to do with this?

you still have not provided an explanation as to why the officials you voted for are using one hand to beat down US citizens with covid regulation, while using the other to shove untested/unvaccinated illegal immigrants through our borders.
The regulations are to free up space in hospitals so vaccinated people who get in car accidents or have heart attacks or whatever can be treated instead of having to search for an ICU bed hundreds of miles away. Hope that helps.
The shoving immigrants through the borders is so we can have more democrats to vote when their children get to be of age. This isn't hard.

you still have not explained why any single government employee is exempt from mandatory vaccination (or unwanted testing regimen) while US citizens are not.
Please reread my post again. Slowly this time. There are rules for that very specific group of government employees.
I am a US citizen that is not a government employee and I am currently exempt from all mandates.
You are still wrong.

the answer is not "because the legislative branch is not controlled by the executive", the answer should be, "if we can not even impose these rules on our government, we sure as hell can not impose them on our citizens."
They did impose these rules on every part of the government that they were allowed. Please reread your original link again for the 100th time. More slowly this time. Maybe it will click.

but again, for the 100th time, this has nothing to do with science or fighting covid, and everything to do with division and control.
Of course this is all being done just to piss off and control people like you.
That is the only possible explanation.

The regulations are to free up space in hospitals so vaccinated people who get in car accidents or have heart attacks or whatever can be treated instead of having to search for an ICU bed hundreds of miles away. Hope that helps.
The shoving immigrants through the borders is so we can have more democrats to vote when their children get to be of age. This isn't hard.

Please reread my post again. Slowly this time. There are rules for that very specific group of government employees.
I am a US citizen that is not a government employee and I am currently exempt from all mandates.
You are still wrong.

They did impose these rules on every part of the government that they were allowed. Please reread your original link again for the 100th time. More slowly this time. Maybe it will click.

Really all liberals are good at is being condescending assholes. No offense.

Reactions: BDB99
you and i know what the reason is, and yet you mock it. why? why aren't you furious about the covid situation along the border?

Please reread my post again. Slowly this time. There are rules for that very specific group of government employees. They did impose these rules on every part of the government that they were allowed. Please reread your original link again for the 100th time. More slowly this time. Maybe it will click.
there are branches of US government that are exempt from rules applied to US citizens. the same US citizens that elect and fund the US government. a congressman or federal judge can't lose their job because they don't want the vaccine. Joe Sixpack can, even though his employer has no actual desire to push these mandates on him. this is appalling. end of story.

You are still wrong.

you work for a company of less than 100 people. what about the "80 million" that are exposed to these mandates?

again mocking and waiving your hand in the air because your position is shit.

if you were serious about covid, you'd be furious about what's happening along our borders, yet you say nothing.

...all the while arguing that the gov't is justified in making US citizens jump though hoops just to live their lives.

you and i know what the reason is, and yet you mock it. why? why aren't you furious about the covid situation along the border?
If we required every single American to be vaccinated or get tested everyday and mandated quarantine if positive I would be upset that we allowed anyone that walked, drove, swam, or flew into the United States to not follow those rules.

Until then all unvaxxed foreign travelers into the US are just following the rules you anti-vaxxers have fought so hard for.

you work for a company of less than 100 people. what about the "80 million" that are exposed to these mandates?

What is it that is usually said around here when talking about labor unions or raising the minimum wage?

"If you don't like it go find another job."

If we required every single American to be vaccinated or get tested everyday and mandated quarantine if positive I would be upset that we allowed anyone that walked, drove, swam, or flew into the United States to not follow those rules.

Until then all unvaxxed foreign travelers into the US are just following the rules you anti-vaxxers have fought so hard for.
i'm not an anti-vaxxer you rube. i have said numerous times on here that i have never advised anyone to not get the vaccine. i'm anti government politicizing this disease and using it as means to manipulate my life.

excluding the fact that i was born here, reside here legally, and pay income taxes which fund our federal government:
All air passengers coming to the United States, including U.S. citizens and fully vaccinated people, are required to have a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before boarding a flight to the United States

the rules once again are not being applied evenly. but i'm sure you're super fvcking serious about covid.

Reactions: texasguyto
These vaccines are not working the way we were told. Fauci himself said if you get the vaccine you will not spread or catch covid and he was wrong. Now he wants to act like he never said that. The fact is there wouldn’t be talk of a booster if anything they said was true. Take a look at Israel’s data on covid. They started their booster program august 1 and are seeing a massive increase in cases and hospitalization. This will be what we see moving forward unfortunately. The fact is we need to be doing the exact opposite of what our government has forced down our throats with threats of taking the jab or losing your job without getting unemployment. That’s forcing you to take it and shut up but if you are an illegal alien you can come on in unvaccinated no problem. We will ship your ass anywhere you want all because democrats want to turn us into Cuba.
Now Biden is rationing the shipments of monoclonal antibodies to Red states who were using them as an effective treatment for those getting sick after the media and government mocked the states like Florida and Texas for setting up large infusion centers. We need to be telling people to get off their ass and lose weight, start treatment immediately if you are sick and otherwise move forward with life. Instead we are insanely forcing masks on our kids and if people do get sick we tell them too bad. Come back if you can’t breathe. Our government and medical community has failed us on a massive scale and it’s obvious. Fauci himself said this week we should look into natural immunity. WTF has he been doing for 18 months other than running around spewing democrat bullshit?

Reactions: texasguyto
The "get tested weekly" option takes away the excuse about having to inject anything into your body.

This isn't hard.
Go fvck yourself you POS.

You are still wrong.

Go fvck yourself you POS

Reactions: BDB99
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT