ADVERTISEMENT

Austin shooting

Can’t think of a more drastic event/ weekend from my perspective of how bad Austin has become. Went to Nashville over the weekend for my wife’s birthday and I was great. Huge crowds, women everywhere and saw no problems. I’m sure they have their issues but if you have been paying attention in Austin these shootings are becoming the norm. Not shootings where ten or more but shootings in general have skyrocketed and they’re mostly senseless. The gang units have been disbanded, DWI task force was disbanded (because the majority or DWI arrest were showing to be illegal immigrants) and the DA is not prosecuting anyone the remaining police catch for crimes committed.
I’m not a big fan of many cities but over the past 20 years I have watched Austin go from a pretty safe and nice city with some quirky people to a truly dangerous city. I’m sure some disagree but the vibe downtown is completely different that 10 or even 5 years ago. The domain, Georgetown and other places are benefitting as people have to go somewhere but that city council is amazingly destructive

I think Austin is lost to never return. It joins Dallas and H-Town.
That’s sad but it can’t hurt recruiting for the good guys. People getting shot a few miles from campus can’t be a good look for a mom of an 18yr old. Little surprised the Ellinger kid who OD’d on. Phentanyl laced pill hasn’t had more press. It’s another byproduct of this city council allowing the streets to be taken over by cartels and gangs. Notice how young many of these criminals are. They’re being used knowing these DA’s will let them go

Can’t think of a more drastic event/ weekend from my perspective of how bad Austin has become. Went to Nashville over the weekend for my wife’s birthday and I was great. Huge crowds, women everywhere and saw no problems. I’m sure they have their issues but if you have been paying attention in Austin these shootings are becoming the norm. Not shootings where ten or more but shootings in general have skyrocketed and they’re mostly senseless. The gang units have been disbanded, DWI task force was disbanded (because the majority or DWI arrest were showing to be illegal immigrants) and the DA is not prosecuting anyone the remaining police catch for crimes committed.
I’m not a big fan of many cities but over the past 20 years I have watched Austin go from a pretty safe and nice city with some quirky people to a truly dangerous city. I’m sure some disagree but the vibe downtown is completely different that 10 or even 5 years ago. The domain, Georgetown and other places are benefitting as people have to go somewhere but that city council is amazingly destructive
This state of things in Democrat controlled cities seems to be orchestrated to achieve this outcome. It is if they have modified the Cloward-Piven Strategy to include policing policies that will attempt to "encourage" citizens to eventually allow government to take greater levels of control in order to "fix" problems the government itself created. These government leaders are more than corrupt. They are evil.

This state of things in Democrat controlled cities seems to be orchestrated to achieve this outcome. It is if they have modified the Cloward-Piven Strategy to include policing policies that will attempt to "encourage" citizens to eventually allow government to take greater levels of control in order to "fix" problems the government itself created. These government leaders are more than corrupt. They are evil.
Good post

Post more often

"allow government to take greater levels of control in order to "fix" problems the government itself created. " This is a fundamental plank in liberal thinking/strategy: Generate a problem where to for there was none then appoint yourself to solve the problem. The solution is always & forever, the loss of liberty and paid for with your tax $$$. I find it remarkable that reasonable thinking people can't see this

I’m mean it’s out of hand , but i think it’s a huge jump to think this is orchestrated for some overwhelming police/govt style take over ...it’s a legitimate problem and I don’t think they know what to do , but it didn’t happen overnight so it won’t be fixed over night ...

Reactions: Agswag12
"allow government to take greater levels of control in order to "fix" problems the government itself created. " This is a fundamental plank in liberal thinking/strategy: Generate a problem where to for there was none then appoint yourself to solve the problem. The solution is always & forever, the loss of liberty and paid for with your tax $$$. I find it remarkable that reasonable thinking people can't see this is for the Masses and those college educated that

It is for the masses and those that have been taught in the finer educational institutions.

Reactions: f2foxes2001
They are still looking for the shooter which Austin Police said was a "black male with a skinny build wearing a black shirt with dreadlocks"..
The Austin American Statesman refused to put the description in the paper because it "could be harmful in perpetuating stereotypes". Granted that isn't a great description, but it's a manhunt for a killer.....

They are still looking for the shooter which Austin Police said was a "black male with a skinny build wearing a black shirt with dreadlocks"..
The Austin American Statesman refused to put the description in the paper because it "could be harmful in perpetuating stereotypes". Granted that isn't a great description, but it's a manhunt for a killer.....
It wouldn't be perpetuating stereotypes. It would merely be the "actual physical description of the assailant" to be used to find and arrest his murderous soul. Don't let these chickenshit liberals buffalo your ass.

Yea but they won't hang around.

Nobody does in a cave full of bees.
"My God...it's full of bees!"
Fig011.jpg

I’m mean it’s out of hand , but i think it’s a huge jump to think this is orchestrated for some overwhelming police/govt style take over ...it’s a legitimate problem and I don’t think they know what to do , but it didn’t happen overnight so it won’t be fixed over night ...
Read Saul Alinsky rules for radicals. This is by design.

Last edited:
I’m mean it’s out of hand , but i think it’s a huge jump to think this is orchestrated for some overwhelming police/govt style take over
Global warming -> stop pipelines, ban ICEs, subsidize wind/solar.

Abolish police -> take guns because of increased crime.

Create white supremacy narrative -> endorse BLM, race-based reparations, grant, and aid programs.

Destroy small businesses with lock downs -> put people on the govt tit.

Allow CHAZ/CHOP -> shrug shoulders and suggest new president needed.

declare elections as most secure in history -> obstruct audits.

lie about origins of covid -> bury, ban, or classify everyone who suggests lab leak as conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:
It's only gonna get worse gentlemen with George Soros backed DAs that believe prosecuting criminals is wrong for the most part.

Reactions: rustyo
We are so close to crazy message board bingo. Just say something about Q, Bill Gates and Machine Gun Kelly and I win!!
Yes, it's crazy conspiracy talk.
Kim Ogg is the current Harris County DA, she has pushed to put most criminals out on multiple bails, including murderers who have then....and I know this is shocking...continue to commit crimes including murdering more people. Here is an article from Q....oops I mean Channel 2 Houston news.

and who helped get this DA elected....well according to that right wing whacko conspiracy theorist newspaper the Houston Chronicle it was.....drumroll please......

So yea....maybe saying they "believe prosecuting criminals is wrong" may not100% accurate...but they certainly don't like being tough on them, and love letting them walk free to commit more crimes.

This is probably the biggest current problem in Houston/Harris county, it isn't some conspiracy theory, it's George Soros backed DA doing this. Here is a recent one. Teenager out on bail kills another teen. After arrest guess what they do .....LET HIM BACK OUT ON BAIL!!

more people left/right/center/whatever should be outraged at this. Harris county is up like 35% in murders this year and will likely top 500 for the year.

Yes, it's crazy conspiracy talk.
Kim Ogg is the current Harris County DA, she has pushed to put most criminals out on multiple bails, including murderers who have then....and I know this is shocking...continue to commit crimes including murdering more people. Here is an article from Q....oops I mean Channel 2 Houston news.

and who helped get this DA elected....well according to that right wing whacko conspiracy theorist newspaper the Houston Chronicle it was.....drumroll please......

So yea....maybe saying they "believe prosecuting criminals is wrong" may not100% accurate...but they certainly don't like being tough on them, and love letting them walk free to commit more crimes.

This is probably the biggest current problem in Houston/Harris county, it isn't some conspiracy theory, it's George Soros backed DA doing this. Here is a recent one. Teenager out on bail kills another teen. After arrest guess what they do .....LET HIM BACK OUT ON BAIL!!

more people left/right/center/whatever should be outraged at this. Harris county is up like 35% in murders this year and will likely top 500 for the year.
1/3. Two more to go!

Not gonna keep trolling or try to change minds. Carry on and I’ll check later to see if I won or not. MGK is the tough one

They need to make it illegal for 16-17 yr old kids to carry a concealed firearm and to shoot people things like this wouldn’t happen

Reactions: clayber
If you've ever been to 6th street on a weekend night, lack of police presence is not an issue. I think the police force is the same size its jut not growing.

I moved out but Austin problems stem from a city council determined to waste as much money as possible while also serving as the destination for every prisoner released and homeless person in the state. It took the citizens fighting against the city council to get the camping ban in place. The city kicked it out before and somehow seemed shock that people were upset that there are homeless people living in every nook and cranny of the city.

Last edited:
Reactions: wick
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT