ADVERTISEMENT

A couple of Aggie Head Baseball Coach pre-announcement requests

TP97

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Howdy, Ags. How about this week, huh? I know, right?

So I have been thinking about what will happen here and want to get ahead of it. Here you go.

First, if you are pleased with the hire, there is no reason to state that you will “eat crow”. We understand that you were emotional and hurt at the time and fired off some really uninformed and ridiculously stupid comments. It’s ok. It wasn’t your first time and we understand. But there was a vote on here a while back that you probably didn’t see and literally everyone unanimously agreed that it’s a stupid statement that the weirdos at the other site can use. We are bigger than that comment so everyone wants everyone to stop it. I’m being serious. And literal.

Second, if this doesn’t go the way you hope and we hire someone that you despise after your Wikipedia reading, please remember one thing. If Trev Alberts as the AD had to have known that Schlossnagle was leaving, then Schlossnagle’s hitting coach who he spends an incredible number of hours with every single day would have to have known as well. If everyone knew, then EVERYONE knew. Even him.

Happy hiring and Gig ‘em!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News