ADVERTISEMENT

A comment for a&m fans

bird2995

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
As an Auburn fan I have watched your program for years before you joined the conference and glad ya'll are here now. I really enjoy watching your games and your fans passion for the program.
I just have 1 quick comment for ya'll.
You are beginining to see how crazy some Alabama fans are now with the stadium fiasco. Had A&M not beaten bama 2 years back would not have happened.( I hope that nut did not do anything that could injure anyone but who knows) Try living in the state 24/7 with them .Most bama fans are great folks but there are bama fans that could not find Tuscaloosa with a road map that dress in bama gear every day of the week including church these folks are an entirely different story .These are the nuts that messed with your stadium the nuts that poisioned the trees at toomers corner because Auburn rolled the trees after we beat them in 2011 .You come to Auburn for a game we are going to try to beat your butts , before and after the game no matter who wins lets drink eat and have a good time. But beware of the lunatic fringe that every progam in the s.e.c. has a few of. Football just means more here, and sadly to some its who they are as a person and there lives are built around it.

Just think how much better you could enjoy your games and football programs if your citizens in Alabama were a little better educated and had a little culture like some of your sister states in the SEC. This goes for Alabama and Auburn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT