ADVERTISEMENT

7.5% inflation

Thepassag

Known Member
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2010
Highest since 1982, but fuel, housing, food, transportation and other major categories seem much higher than 7.5% over the past 12 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: ck10782
nothing-to-see-here-gif-4.gif.897c5e17c78ea9657d9d0358994fb098.gif

Time to reduce taxes and pretend it trickle effects. Also say something about nice racists at a protest.

Rightwingers

• Haha
Reactions: tsip despiser
Well, the good news is that the economy grew faster last year than any other since Eisenhower.

Joking really? This shit ain’t funny. My costs have gone up nearly 100% in a year and it’s not possible to pass that on without losing business. This is fcvking bullshit. 7.5 my ass
That's what I think. 7.5% my a$$! I suspect it's closer to 20%+, and this is probably only the beginning of a longer inflationary cycle. Once it gets momentum, inflation is one of the hardest things to get under control.

Time to reduce taxes and pretend it trickle effects. Also say something about nice racists at a protest.

Rightwingers
No, time to pass BBB and shovel another $3 trillion of cash into the economy. I suspect BBB would be like pouring gasoline on the inflation fire, but our POTUS tells us it won't and in fact, it will reduce inflation. Oh, and it won't cost us a dime! That doesn't sound right, but maybe our wise POTUS is smarter than the rest of us.

Last edited:
No, time to pass BBB and shovel another $3 trillion of cash into the economy. I suspect BBB would be like pouring gasoline on the inflation fire, but our POTUS tells us it won't and in fact, it will reduce inflation. Oh, and it won't cost us a dime! That doesn't sound right, but maybe our wise POTUS is smarter than the rest of us.
Biden even found some economists to sign off on the idea passing BBB would lower inflation. There’s always a collection of experts on hand to support a big government cause.

Just go to the meat section in the store - Seems like a lot of stuff is 50% higher or more..

Makes you wonder who's on the administration's Council of Economic Advisors because the logic is ridiculous. Just wondering when they're gonna stop blaming everything on the pandemic. Seems like they went from blaming everything on Trump and shifted it to the pandemic and then to the supply chain breakdown...wondering who the next scapegoat is going to be. Uber-libs should be feeling very pessimistic about upcoming mid-term elections.

Joking really? This shit ain’t funny. My costs have gone up nearly 100% in a year and it’s not possible to pass that on without losing business. This is fcvking bullshit. 7.5 my ass
It's all jokes until it starts affecting their pocket book.

When oil prices goes down and the oil companies lay off everyone sinking Texas economies and a Republican POTUS is in office, it’s cool at least we got cheap gas.

When oil prices go up and Texas oil men get rich that Aggies buy #1 recruiting class in history of college football and gold plate Kyle Stadium but we pay $2 more at the pump with a Democrat POTUS in office, aaaahhh man gas cost so much! This sucks!

-Sheep Rightwingers

@SoTex1 @Thepassag exposed as ungrateful whiners

When oil prices goes down and the oil companies lay off everyone sinking Texas economies and a Republican POTUS is in office, it’s cool at least we got cheap gas.

When oil prices go up and Texas oil men get rich that Aggies buy #1 recruiting class in history of college football and gold plate Kyle Stadium but we pay $2 more at the pump with a Democrat POTUS in office, aaaahhh man gas cost so much! This sucks!

-Sheep Rightwingers

@SoTex1 @Thepassag exposed as ungrateful whiners
Oil didn’t go from negative to $90 because of inflation

Reactions: Don Draper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT