ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Bregman

Hard to believe In 2019 Bregman made only $599k per year. There was debate if he was worth the money at the time for a big extension, which was shocking to me. Tonight, made extremely difficult play to secure the no-no for Astros history. He also now he holds all time RBI record for 3rd baseman in World Series history. He deserves his unfair share of the spotlight here on out. Contract is up in ‘24. Can’t see him anywhere else.
Reactions: mizpah_77345

Parking &/or tailgating these days

So I am flying in from KY for my first Kyle Field game in years. Bringing two co workers with me (they are gator fans full transparency bc Kyle Field is a bucket list for them) and looking for tips.

hey if you have a parking pass that your wanting to shed, I’d be open to that too! 😉

appreciate the Suggs/recommendations!

thx in advance!

Which teams staff are we going to raid this off season.

I personally think this is the most important details of the year. Who’s going to be the next OC? After several sleepless hours of research, I have a theory. It’s going to be Jeff Grimes at Baylor. He has a history at A&M. Jeff Johnson, has a history with A&M. And the O-line coach Mateos, who seems to be a Grimes guy, and a good assistant. Wouldn’t be crazy if their was a 4th assistant coming off that staff either.

Recruiting Spoke with David (DJ) Hicks Jr Just now

I’ve been following up with the A&M commits and tonight I spoke with David “DJ” Hicks JR on the state of A&M, his thoughts and where he stands.

here is a tidbit of our convo…

AY: 1-to-10 how solid are you?

DJ - I would say an 8 or a 9

If you are interested in sponsoring my Q&A’s, podcasts etc. give me a call at 713.898.5903. 👍​

• Haha
Reactions: slixey and hammer5
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT