ADVERTISEMENT

Halftime observations

3 sacks given up. To UMass.
2 turnovers. To UMass.
22 non-Weigman rushing yards. To UMass.
Kick a 47-yard field goal into the wind with 14 seconds left because you don't trust your O-line to block.
71 yards rushing allowed.
Going into the wind with a driving rainstorm, you throw three passes in a row.
Your former All-SEC punter hits a brick through the end zone, but you don't have the guts to go against UMass and it's a total change of field position of 18 yards.
You can't stop the run with a basic 4- man front, so you decide to take a defensive end and make him a middle linebacker. How about you do the regular things right before you try to get creative?

This is absolutely ridiculous. There's no excuse for the O-line coach for the DC. There's increasingly little excuse for the head coach. What an embarrassment.

Can we start the official offseason Coaching change thread?

Cuz we know pink slips will fly the second the LSU game is over.

Head coach: I’m done with Jimbo but I’d still say it’s 60/40 he comes back. Loss to UMass would have probably got him canned but he got through with just a masterful performance (fart). As much as BMA’s probably want him gone, I’m skeptical they will bite off that payout and will go with major changes to assistant coaches instead

The rest: My hope… hire OC, fire OL, fire DC, hire ST. Don’t care if many of the rest are gone too save Price.

DC needs to go back to 4-3 football. Jimbo should never talk to a QB again.

coaching staff needs an enema

specifically coordinators. Durkin is a 3 man front guy, he's not going to abandon it despite every single team this year runningit down our throat and out our ass. don't care what the scoring stats say, you can't maintainany sort of recruiting success longterm when recruits see UMASS running it like this. promote from within or hire from outside, but the only change made last off season was the DC and its not working.

we know the offensive staff is changing, maybe Craig and Coley need a reassignment to our recruiting team and do what they do best. pay them the same, just stay away from the offense. Addazio can fvck off along with his son, I'm sure they're nice people but not coaching here is forgone conclusion.

Jimbo has a very short leash, and every team is pointing at him as the reasonnot to come play here. drastic times, drastic measures. you can't fire him yet, but you can at least give him ammo to show hes making program sweeping changes in order to win.

The Truth Concerning Jimbo

Aggies here is the Truth concerning Jimbo and what is best for Aggieland and Nole land.

Jimbo is a great recruiter and a good coach. He will not be the guy to turn the Aggies into a consistent top 5 team, but he will be the guy to help get them there for the coach who follow him. There will be a huge improvement in the Aggies in the next two years. Jimbo cannot adapt to constant change in the game and his constant holding the school hostage EACH AND EVERY YEAR and this greatly wears on fans and players.

Due to serious talent and hiring Pruitt as our defensive coord we won the national championship. The next year Jimbo should have gone out and hired the top def coord to continue, but he made a huge mistake with Kelly. Also he should have done the same with Trickett, but the senior laded offensive line our championship year made him look good.

The next year was the telling year. We had so many combacks for 10-21 points down and only because we have Jamis Winston we made it to the playoffs but got blown out by Oregon. If not for winston we would have had 4 losses.

Winston leaves and Jimbo exposed. Off and def lines continue to fall under Kelly and trickett. if not for Dalvin Cook Jimbo loses 3-4 more games

This year the perfect storm to expose Jimbo. No Jamis Winston and no Dalvin Cook and you lose your QB. So now we get to see his coaching ability. A team loaded with 4 and 5 start talent and poor coaches............WE SUCK ASS.

Please take Jimbo because he will help the Aggies get established for you next coach

FSU can go hire a stud like Frost or Taggart and with this talent we will dominate

Good for both schools

****A&M-SHSU GAME THREAD****

Good morning from Kyle Field. It's extremely cloudy with a good chance of thunderstorms after noon, so we may have delays due to lightning.

Injury updates: Bryce Foster is out (Mono). Max Wright is out (his left leg is in a brace and he's on crutches, so don't expect seeing him for a while. This is not him getting "dinged up" in the scrimmage, like I saw before). Jaylon Jones is out. Le'Veon Moss is out. Both Jones and Moss are walking around fine, so I don't think it's too severe.

Deuce Harmon is also out. The corner depth is getting tested right off the bat.
A&M is in their home maroon tops and white pants with maroon helmets. Sam is in white jerseys with orange pants and orange helmets.

Guys, I dont know what else to do

No matter what I do we continue to suck. I've tried wearing different Aggie shirts on game day, different combinations, bought new gear. I've even tried not wearing any Aggie gear on game day and acting like I don't care. I've tried reverse jinxes, which I had moderate success with. I'm to the point that I'm even considering rooting for the horns to do good for the ultimate jinx, which is just sick!

It's almost as if no matter what I do it has no actual bearing on the game. Like I have no control of what happens. I'm not sure what's wrong with me, do any of you have any support you can offer? I feel powerless.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT