ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder why Lebron isn’t crying about this?

More proof BLM has nothing to do with Black Lives mattering. It’s a political organization who’s intent is a Marxist takeover of the US and rewrite of our bill of rights. You know the one Obama said was a charter of negative liberties.
The whole movement is a bunch of useful idiots and paid rioters based off a fake narrative, it’s evil.

The whole movement is a bunch of useful idiots and paid rioters based off a fake narrative, it’s evil.
This has been the lefts reaction for years. Trump does a better job of exposing it and calling it out but it tends to go nowhere. They have attempted coups through completely fabricated stories and done everything in their power to create chaos in our country. Democrats are treasonous cockroaches. Take a look at any major city being run by democrats and you see what their plans ultimately turn into. Marxist racist mobs patrolling the streets while defunding the police and making them targets. They’re now coming into the Burbs and threatening people who have jobs and are trying to raise a family. How anyone could be a democrat is beyond my comprehension and should be embarrassing. Instead these hateful people wear it as a badge of honor

What a terrible and sad situation. Yet I'm not hearing leaders among the Democrats speaking out forcefully to end this violence. Those are their voters and yet they are silent. Trump came out and said he doesn't want any of his supporters to engage. Why doesn't Biden say the same? Instead, you have Democrats saying there needs to be unrest in the street.

Reactions: 2th_doc and BDB99
What a terrible and sad situation. Yet I'm not hearing leaders among the Democrats speaking out forcefully to end this violence. Those are their voters and yet they are silent. Trump came out and said he doesn't want any of his supporters to engage. Why doesn't Biden say the same? Instead, you have Democrats saying there needs to be unrest in the street.
The new narrative is blaming Trump supporters for the violence. After months of trying to ignore it now it’s all Trump supporters.
It’s comical but I’m sure many sheep will believe it.

The protest are about people in authority abusing their power. This is tragic and terrible. It’s not a protest thing though. We don’t protest stopping random murders because there is nothing to reform. Murderers aren’t unionized.

Agree or not agree with protesting police brutality. You have to admit that it’s at least a protestable (probably not a word) thing. In other words, there arguably could be reform or changes. You can’t reform or change random murders.

It’s as stupid as saying why isn’t BLM protesting Chicago murders. First, don’t dictate what people should protest or say if you protest against x you must against y. That’s dumb. Also, nobody likes or supports murder, but you cannot reform the public.

Reactions: Agswag12
The protest are about people in authority abusing their power. This is tragic and terrible. It’s not a protest thing though. We don’t protest stopping random murders because there is nothing to reform. Murderers aren’t unionized.

Agree or not agree with protesting police brutality. You have to admit that it’s at least a protestable (probably not a word) thing. In other words, there arguably could be reform or changes. You can’t reform or change random murders.

It’s as stupid as saying why isn’t BLM protesting Chicago murders. First, don’t dictate what people should protest or say if you protest against x you must against y. That’s dumb. Also, nobody likes or supports murder, but you cannot reform the public.
Plus one is a dirty pig cop and they only want idolize POS thug criminals who fight the police.

Are there other people you spend time concerned with whom they idolize? Or just “burn loot murder”?

Are there other people you spend time concerned with whom they idolize? Or just “burn look murder”?
If I dressed up in KKK gear and hung out with KKK members then yes I’d been associated with the KKK.
Exactly the same for people who support burn loot murder.
You can’t say I only like certain things about burn loot murder.

Athletes could protest the lack of funding and support for police officers. They could protest that the failure of the justice system to prosecute those committing crimes is causing vast losses of businesses, property and life and is disproportionately impacting black communities. This includes the impact on low-income people of color in major cities without adequate protection from criminals, a situation that could be fixed by those in power. And protest that anarchists are being allowed to swarm the streets and just attack cops, including black cops, without repercussions.

Last edited:
Do you always dictate what people should protest or is that only reserved for athletes?
I was just responding to your point that there was nothing to protest and that this wasn’t a protestable event.

Your other point about people being able to protest one thing and not another makes sense to me. But here the overarching goal is evidently a more equitable society for people of color and when these famous folks speak out and blame police for inequality it’s fair to point out that they should be held to a standard of reason when in fact a lack of police protection holds those communities back.

I was just responding to your point that there was nothing to protest and that this wasn’t a protestable event.

Your other point about people being able to protest one thing and not another makes sense to me. But here the overarching goal is evidently a more equitable society for people of color and when these famous folks speak out and blame police for inequality it’s fair to point out that they should be held to a standard of reason when in fact a lack of police protection holds those communities back.
I’m not sure that’s a “fact” but it’s a reasonable debatable position.

My question was more specific, asking what about this particular murder is protest worthy, but your point is taken.

I am on board with people of influence like athletes coming out against violence and destruction. I think some could and would not get backlash at all. Maybe that’s wishful thinking.

Reactions: cstanfld

Curious who you think was abusing power. Was it the rapist who fought two cops, had a knife and a felony warrant? Or are you saying the cops who were trying to do their job by protecting the woman who called them to get the guy who had previously sexually assaulted her?

I’m not sure that’s a “fact” but it’s a reasonable debatable position.

My question was more specific, asking what about this particular murder is protest worthy, but your point is taken.

I am on board with people of influence like athletes coming out against violence and destruction. I think some could and would not get backlash at all. Maybe that’s wishful thinking.
You mean like Urlanger?

Reactions: texasguyto
Curious who you think was abusing power. Was it the rapist who fought two cops, had a knife and a felony warrant? Or are you saying the cops who were trying to do their job by protecting the woman who called them to get the guy who had previously sexually assaulted her?
It’s not about what I think. It’s about what the protestors are protesting.

If you’re just asking for my personal opinion , I’ll give that. From the limited footage I’ve seen, Blake resisted and went into his car where he could have had a gun. I’ve read he also had a knife. It’s a tense situation. I personally don’t see any blame on the police on this one. The seven shots is a red herring. If they are shooting, it has to be with the intent to kill.

The disparity between how he was handled and how Rittenhouse was handled when walking towards police with a rifle and people saying he just shot someone has to be a little eye opening though doesn’t it? They just drove right pass him.

That doesn’t mean the Blake cops were wrong. It just highlights the disparity in treatment.

It’s not about what I think. It’s about what the protestors are protesting.

If you’re just asking for my personal opinion , I’ll give that. From the limited footage I’ve seen, Blake resisted and went into his car where he could have had a gun. I’ve read he also had a knife. It’s a tense situation. I personally don’t see any blame on the police on this one. The seven shots is a red herring. If they are shooting, it has to be with the intent to kill.

The disparity between how he was handled and how Rittenhouse was handled when walking towards police with a rifle and people saying he just shot someone has to be a little eye opening though doesn’t it? They just drove right pass him.

That doesn’t mean the Blake cops were wrong. It just highlights the disparity in treatment.
As if those are even remotely the same situation

As if those are even remotely the same situation
Why are they not? I'd argue a man with a rifle around his body, walking towards police with his hands up and people yelling "he just shot someone" is as much or more of a threat than Blake was. The police know he is armed and have witnesses saying he just committed a violent act. And they drove by him like he was a grandmother.

I'm not saying they are racists, or what happened to Blake was because of his color. But you have to at least see there is a difference in how the police interacted with them.

Why are they not? I'd argue a man with a rifle around his body, walking towards police with his hands up and people yelling "he just shot someone" is as much or more of a threat than Blake was. The police know he is armed and have witnesses saying he just committed a violent act. And they drove by him like he was a grandmother.

I'm not saying they are racists, or what happened to Blake was because of his color. But you have to at least see there is a difference in how the police interacted with them.
The kid with the gun had already met with the police and they were told about the store owner asking civilians to help out. His hands were up and had no mask or posture that he was part of the mob of thugs that were tearing shit up. The other guy was a felon who they knew had a warrant and they were responding to a domestic abuse call. Seems pretty easy to see to me

You’re ignoring the people yelling “he just shot someone”

It looked to me like he was surrendering. As most sane people would do if you shot someone and the police arrived and you were armed. If I shot an intruder in my house, I can assure you my hands would be up when the police arrive. But they drove right by him.

Doesn’t the hands in the air indicate he was surrendering? Like “hey guys, I just shot someone and I am surrendering, please dont shoot me!”

I assume if you shot someone in self defense you would also put your hands in the air when the police arrived. Is that inaccurate?

Athletes could protest the lack of funding and support for police officers. They could protest that the failure of the justice system to prosecute those committing crimes is causing vast losses of businesses, property and life and is disproportionately impacting black communities. This includes the impact on low-income people of color in major cities without adequate protection from criminals, a situation that could be fixed by those in power. And protest that anarchists are being allowed to swarm the streets and just attack cops, including black cops, without repercussions.
This.

cops did precisely what you would have done.. assess the situation, then act accordingly.

If you see a snake, you assess and treat the situation based on that assessment.

cops did precisely what you would have done.. assess the situation, then act accordingly.

If you see a snake, you assess and treat the situation based on that assessment.
Right! The issue is cops view white and black people as different threat levels based on color. It doesn’t mean they are racists pigs. But when the treatment differs based solely on race, it matters to people.

Right! The issue is cops view white and black people as different threat levels based on color. It doesn’t mean they are racists pigs. But when the treatment differs based solely on race, it matters to people.
Or the fact that someone calls them and tells them they’re being assaulted and to please come help vs a riot where all hell has broken loose and you are trying to keep a mob of whacked out thugs from burning the city you are paid to protect. Wonder if the police had tried to apprehend Kyle whatever. You think two tasers later he’d be walking to his car for another weapon? Crazy the difference in the reaction of the perp too but guess that doesn’t register. It all has to be skin color in a racist view of the world I guess

We don’t know the difference in reactions of the perp because one was totally ignored. I suspect if Blake was totally ignored he’d be alive too.

It is really weird to me you can’t just say they were treated differently and maybe that’s worth a look into.

I’ve said Blake was wrong and from what I see I don’t think the police were wrong.

Also - I said I don’t think they were racists...

Reactions: Agswag12
We don’t know the difference in reactions of the perp because one was totally ignored. I suspect if Blake was totally ignored he’d be alive too.

It is really weird to me you can’t just say they were treated differently and maybe that’s worth a look into.

I’ve said Blake was wrong and from what I see I don’t think the police were wrong.

Also - I said I don’t think they were racists...
Blake died?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT