ADVERTISEMENT

Wireless headphones S&R

NebFlanders

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2013
Spring, TX
We haven’t discussed this in a while.

What are people using now, what do you like, what do you not like?

I had the Plantronics over ear head phones for a while when I was regularly traveling for work and I loved them. But I never liked getting them nasty using them for working out or yard work.

For probably the last almost 15 years I have be wearing whatever the equivalent of the time was to the current Shure 215 in ears. They have for the longest time been my favorite from a sound perspective and comfort fit in my ears. They never tried to artificially boost base which I really hated about others.

For the longest I just rocked wired, then shure came out with their wireless strap, which I liked as I could keep my earphones and just connect them to the blue tooth strap. And that was really nice for a long time. Years of yard work and sweat, no issues. Finally the wire of the Bluetooth strap went out. But I was excited as shure had since come out with the next generation of wireless adaptors. No more strap connecting the two but individual ear adapters. Yet again I was able to keep my headphones and just pop them off the old strap and pop them on the new wireless things. But while I really liked the feel and how they worked out of the box, I have only had nonstop technical issues with them. From not charging. To only charging one and various other issues, I sent the adapters in once already and they sent me new ones but they have the same issues. And I got a new set of 215’s thinking that could be it but that wasn’t the issue and actually one of the new 215’s could not stand up to my sweat from running.

I hate going away from shure but I am tired dealing with the issues and want your input on where I should go next

TIA

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News