ADVERTISEMENT

Where’s that whooping Myles Garrett was laying on us again?

Oh man, you will really rile up the people that post in this board....LOL.

But since you brought it up,
The only game I really remember was the Big XII Championship. That was a good one. HE GOTTA TOUCHDOWN! HE GOTTA TOUCHDOWN!

• Haha
Reactions: darterbury
Huh is this a serious post? Like the big 12-2 matters much less ksu. Some strange people out there.

Huh is this a serious post? Like the big 12-2 matters much less ksu. Some strange people out there.

we have your number traitors. We will out coach and beat you off the ball you any day we play again. Can’t believe the cowpokes (Texas bowl last year) didn’t hand it to Chuba every time or would have been a 2 TD win for them.

you’re so cool in the SEC!!!! Thump your chest some more. Hey u were middle pack to bottom in the XII and now the same in the sec. cool.

we have your number traitors. We will out coach and beat you off the ball you any day we play again. Can’t believe the cowpokes (Texas bowl last year) didn’t hand it to Chuba every time or would have been a 2 TD win for them.

you’re so cool in the SEC!!!! Thump your chest some more. Hey u were middle pack to bottom in the XII and now the same in the sec. cool.
You have a blessed day

I'm getting a kick out of KState trash talker who comes to the Aggie Yell smoking room to unleash his purple fury.

Last edited:
Reactions: BDB99

You get a thank you from me for being Sumlin's final nail in his time here, but again it was Kevin Sumlin. I would think you need to focus on Iowa St or that in state rival Kansas than try to troll a team you no longer play. It's cute you think you are still relevant to us, or even relevant overall...really....cute.

• Haha
Reactions: darterbury

That's nice dear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT