ADVERTISEMENT

What Donald J is doing to Sleepy Joe in the debate

Proud Boys say they’re a
“drinking group with a patriotic problem”

.. haha my kind of people!

Reactions: texasguyto
"US President Donald Trump has condemned all white supremacist groups, including the far-right “Proud Boys,” an organisation identified as a hate group, following comments he made at the presidential debate earlier this week.

“I condemn all white supremacists, I condemn the Proud Boys. I don’t know much about the Proud Boys but I condemn that,” Trump said in an interview with Fox News on Thursday."

Trump disagrees with all those twitter posts where you get your news.

Why did Trump denounce them then?
perhaps to de-escalate violence, inasmuch as pb seemingly are ready to protect citizenry and property from antifa and blm rioters.

the question was about white supremacists, which trump clearly condemns, and he admitted he doesn't know a lot about proud boys, so that qualifier has to be factored in.

Reactions: texasguyto
perhaps to de-escalate violence, inasmuch as pb seemingly are ready to protect citizenry and property from antifa and blm rioters.

the question was about white supremacists, which trump clearly condemns, and he admitted he doesn't know a lot about proud boys, so that qualifier has to be factored in.
So you’re ok with the president denouncing groups he does not know much about? I’d prefer he make educated decisions. But to each their own.

120345268_10221559918160470_5742195426519459847_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT