ADVERTISEMENT

What Donald J is doing to Sleepy Joe in the debate

Beer Donkey

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2013
giphy-downsized-large.gif

@Higher Authority

Need your opinion on this. Is this an accurate metaphor? Get your ass into the politics board.

CWNBC
wallace is a beating
Wallace seems to be the only thing standing between sheer chaos. Trump is losing in the court of public opinion. Constantly going off on tangents. He’s making Joe look organized and articulate. I didn’t think that was possible.

It's amazing how they raise the post office as this bastion of efficiency now. Trump and Wallace are siting situations where there is fraud and inefficiencies and Biden just says false...no proof otherwise.

BTW, I need a drink after that...wow

Hated the debate from start to finish. For Trump, I’m concerned that if he wanted to reach out to suburban women and older voters he didn’t succeed due to his style. For Biden, I don’t think he got his message out either, so probably didn’t pick up any votes. Terrible across the board.

Reactions: jeffmc and Agswag12
Hated the debate from start to finish. For Trump, I’m concerned that if he wanted to reach out to suburban women and older voters he didn’t succeed due to his style. For Biden, I don’t think he got his message out either, so probably didn’t pick up any votes. Terrible across the board.
Women yes, not concerned about the older voter. Name me the last republican to lose the older vote.

Women yes, not concerned about the older voter. Name me the last republican to lose the older vote.
I can’t. And I know your response to this next statement, but polls show Biden doing better than Trump with older voters due to Covid. Makes a little sense given their particular risk. Even my dad, not a liberal, has indicated he’s wavering because of Covid and the response. Let’s put aside the merits of that position because I don’t agree with it, but I’m not sure Trump got his Covid message across. Though I suspect ultimately he’ll pull the Republican lever.

I can’t. And I know your response to this next statement, but polls show Biden doing better than Trump with older voters due to Covid. Makes a little sense given their particular risk. Even my dad, not a liberal, has indicated he’s wavering because of Covid and the response. Let’s put aside the merits of that position because I don’t agree with it, but I’m not sure Trump got his Covid message across. Though I suspect ultimately he’ll pull the Republican lever.
It's easy for me to say this, but I really doubt if a democrat was in office it would have gone any better. Based on the Swine flue response I think it would have gone far worse. You have to sit there and really look at Joe Biden and ask yourself when has he ever done something in government that went well. He can say he would be better but he doesn't have the background or the answers that say otherwise. And to attack a possible vaccine, one that is being produced with some of our largest companies (who do employee thousands of scientists) is really stupid. Those companies will not push out anything unless they know it will do fine, if they didn't it would kill their company.

Reactions: cstanfld
My 93 year old mother, a lifelong Republican, will not vote for Trump this time around. Her decision is based largely on his bullying style and alienating tweets.

It looks like you’re not paying attention. Biden is already winning the older vote.

Trump is who he is so he’s never going to tone it down. Not sure I could either with how unfairly he’s treated, Wallace was a complete joke.
Yeah the sense I got was that Trump has been waiting for this and just couldn’t contain himself. I see it in litigation all the time. The first deposition or hearing where the parties get a chance to question or go after the other side, usually there’s someone who has been revved up so long that they just lose themselves in the moment wanting to tell their story and tear down the other side’s story.

Reactions: texasguyto
It looks like you’re not paying attention. Biden is already winning the older vote.
Because of poll? I pose that question to you as well, when was the last time older voters went democrat? I think history speaks louder than polls in this.

She lives independently, drives better than most people on the road. She will drive to the poll and vote, just like she drives to the grocery store and shops.
God bless her and all the other people like her. She reminds me of my grandmother and several of my aunts (all are now deceased) but they were an independent and proud people that would never take a handout.

Y’all like the Proud Boys shoutout? How about when he refused to condemn white supremacy?

The spouting of conspiracy theories and bullshit about radical leftists was a nice touch also. He acted like a toddler.

I bet y’all really dug all the lies he told, also. It’s like he can’t open his mouth without spewing false propaganda.

Y’all like the Proud Boys shoutout? How about when he refused to condemn white supremacy?

The spouting of conspiracy theories and bullshit about radical leftists was a nice touch also. He acted like a toddler.

I bet y’all really dug all the lies he told, also. It’s like he can’t open his mouth without spewing false propaganda.
So disingenuous. He was asked if he was prepared to denounce white supremacists and he said he was. And in fact he has before. https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump-has-condemned-white-supremacists/

And he doesn't have "conspiracy theories and bullshit about radical leftists." I don't know what you're watching in Portland, Seattle, Kenosha and elsewhere, but it's a highly organized well-funded anarchist movement and it's by the left. That's why in Portland they hunted and murdered a Trump supporter. And of course Biden blamed the victim for "inciting responses."

Biden is a habitual liar. Whether it's dumb like saying he started out at a historically black college or something more serious. He also called the troops "stupid bastards." He's a senile, cranky, liar. And of course you don't condemn him because you support his platform (though he can't remember what all is in it). That's fine but your premise about not condemning white supremacy is a lie.

It’s also not a white supremacy group, it has a lot of black members.
Other than Southern Poverty Law Center labeling them a hate group--which is essentially meaningless given how freely they use that label--I'm not educated on the Proud Boys. I know they've clashed with Antifa, though Antifa is a violent organization so that fact alone doesn't tell me that the Proud Boys are the problem. What exactly have the Proud Boys done in the way of violence, destruction of property, rioting, etc.? Have they murdered people in cold blood? Have they indiscriminately destroyed private property? What's the story?

Trump is who he is so he’s never going to tone it down. Not sure I could either with how unfairly he’s treated, Wallace was a complete joke.
You’re right. However, Trump being Trump may get him unelected this cycle. Last time around, a lot independent voters were willing give to him the benefit of the doubt, based on him growing into the office and becoming more “presidential.” But personal attacks and talking over Biden and Wallace, just confirms the bullyIng, self absorbed image that alienates so many. I can’t believe his handlers continue to let him self destruct, but hey, that’s who he is. Right?

Last edited:
Reactions: bioaggie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT