ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday night recruiting update

Mark Passwaters

Staff
Dec 4, 2003
Here's some info Landyn and I have been able to gather about A&M's 2024 commits (and at least one target) and where they stand right now.

QB: Anthony Maddox Jr. hasn't wavered. Miles O'Neill talked to Elko last night, as Adam Freidman reported, and he's all in.
WR: Jaylan Hornsby looks like he's all in. Debron Gatling is a wait and see proposition. Drelon Miller appears to be leaning back A&M's way. Cam Coleman isn't talking to anyone, and Auburn is really working on him. But honestly, if he was going to flip, I thought he would have already. Ernest Campbell is completely locked in.
TE: Eric Karner is solid.
OL: Ashton Funk talked to Elko last night and he's in. Haven't heard anything about a change of heart from Blake Ivy. Isendre Ahfua is getting the push from several west coast schools, so we'll see on him. Coen Echols was at the Iron Bowl and is getting a big push from Auburn, but I think he'll stick.
DL: Gabriel Reliford and Dominick McKinley are both in. Dealyn Evans was really blown away by Elko in their conversation last night and I think Florida's hopes died with that call.
LB: Jordan Lockhart will return to campus to meet Elko right before early signing. I think he'll stick. TyAnthony Smith is solid. Tristan Jernigan has flirted with Alabama for months and I think he'll eventually flip.
S/CB: Safeties Jordan Pride and Myles Davis haven't made any indication they're upset with their situation. Terry Bussey was one of the first guys to get a call, so he remains a major priority. I haven't heard anything negative about him either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News