ADVERTISEMENT

Weatherford PSA

clayber

Known Member
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2007
Stay away from the Weatherford square this Saturday. Law enforcement is expecting 2500 to 5000 antifa and blm marching to the square from the 9th grade center to tear down statue. Avoid area.

images

Stay away from the Weatherford square this Saturday. Law enforcement is expecting 2500 to 5000 antifa and blm marching to the square from the 9th grade center to tear down statue. Avoid area.
fake news

That Fire Oak grill on the square is pretty good. Anyone tried that new Italian restaurant in the opposite corner?

The Fire Oak is not bad. Haven’t been in a while, but have had some pretty good steaks there. Still haven’t tried Zeno’s, the Italian place, but h273 said it’s good.

Reactions: Colt_Seavers
I had a fillet at the FOG last night and some crispy Brussels sprouts with a decent wine. Zeno's is good too, I liked their companion place better, Mama Monica's out in the sticks, but they moved back in town into Shep's old place and appear to have become a semi-fast food Italian joint.
As for those "riots" my BiL was there and he said cops were everywhere, the papers said there were none, cameras are in all the trees and tall buildings and it's not the residents of Weatherford who are causing the problems, it's the 2% of residents who are stuck in the 1960's. Wfd has a lot of rednecks with little education, like a lot of puny Texas towns, the difference being we are close to DFW so we get the press. I think that statue is ugly myself, they should replace it with a big peach tree. It is owned by the state chapter of the Daughters of the Confederacy, whomever they are, and personally I think it will be gone in under a year. But I'm moving anyway, not my problem.

Reactions: jeffmc
Why are liberals so afraid of inanimate objects? Guns, statues these things can not hurt you! They should fear a psychopath with a gun.

I had a fillet at the FOG last night and some crispy Brussels sprouts with a decent wine. Zeno's is good too, I liked their companion place better, Mama Monica's out in the sticks, but they moved back in town into Shep's old place and appear to have become a semi-fast food Italian joint.
As for those "riots" my BiL was there and he said cops were everywhere, the papers said there were none, cameras are in all the trees and tall buildings and it's not the residents of Weatherford who are causing the problems, it's the 2% of residents who are stuck in the 1960's. Wfd has a lot of rednecks with little education, like a lot of puny Texas towns, the difference being we are close to DFW so we get the press. I think that statue is ugly myself, they should replace it with a big peach tree. It is owned by the state chapter of the Daughters of the Confederacy, whomever they are, and personally I think it will be gone in under a year. But I'm moving anyway, not my problem.

Sorry to hear you're moving away. Will you be in the metroplex area, or moving toward Houston?

Why are liberals so afraid of inanimate objects? Guns, statues these things can not hurt you! They should fear a psychopath with a gun.
Why is there such a clamor for memorializing traitors? And they were losers?

Why is there such a clamor for memorializing traitors? And they were losers?

I don't care about the statues. Remove them. It's the way it is being done. We are training a generation of people that it is okay to make unilateral decisions and act on them violently. Because the end justifies the means. If you are righteous, it's okay to destroy somebody's property. Today a statue. Tomorrow a memorial bridge. A wealthy neighborhood. Mob rule is a scary thing. Ask Dr. Frankenstein.

Haven't seen an example yet where the destruction ended with tearing down a statue.

Maybe 5% will show up in Weatherford to defend the statue.

The big crowd will be there to protect the town from burning, destruction, looting.

Reactions: BDB99
We hd 2 beers at the Fuzzys and then ate at pizza joint across the street last Sat. Fit it in between softball games my kid played in at Soldier fields.

Reactions: Reckless75
Attributing antifa to all liberals is like attributing the Klan to all right wing conservatives.

Have any liberals spoke out against them on record? I mean, There were Democrats that were in the klan... right?

I don't know of any Republicans in antifa, maybe there are.

But, have any liberal Democrats spoken out publicly against antifa?

Have any liberals spoke out against them on record? I mean, There were Democrats that were in the klan... right?

I don't know of any Republicans in antifa, maybe there are.

But, have any liberal Democrats spoken out publicly against antifa?
No. But there was once a racist group called the KKK who were the muscle of the democrat party that strong armed many people into submission. But miraculously the democrats became non racist even though the prominent democrats like Al Gore ( whose father was a racist) and Bill Clinton ( whose mentor was a clan member) were never part of the Dixiecrat’s. All the old racist went Republican (like the ones who actually made the 60’s legislation pass as the majority democrats wanted nothing of it) and stayed republican like today. Because Republicans are racist you know.

Only one side cares about the amount of Melanin your skin has. I mean, it's obviously an election year.

Love you Ag. BTHO antifa!!! Am I right?

H273
Where are you moving to?

We hd 2 beers at the Fuzzys and then ate at pizza joint across the street last Sat. Fit it in between softball games my kid played in at Soldier fields.
You shoulda stopped by. I have a memorial set up in Soldier Springs Park. @Reckless, I’m hunkering down 2.5 miles north of the courthouse.

Reactions: Reckless75
I don't care about the statues. Remove them. It's the way it is being done. We are training a generation of people that it is okay to make unilateral decisions and act on them violently. Because the end justifies the means. If you are righteous, it's okay to destroy somebody's property. Today a statue. Tomorrow a memorial bridge. A wealthy neighborhood. Mob rule is a scary thing. Ask Dr. Frankenstein.
This. You don't get to use violence to achieve your political goals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT