ADVERTISEMENT

VP Debat Talk

I normally avoid these but the wife wanted to watch. Compared to the presidential debate this was pretty mild, I thought Pence came off more professional, actually answered a lot of the questions and hit some hard facts.

Harris had some good punches too, but spent most of the time repeating Trump talking points most of which were well debunked lies. When brought to point on positions she lied about fracking, taxing, and green new deal. That was to be expected somewhat, but what really got me was how she was constantly smirking, scoffing, and acting like Trump, it was very off putting with her just like it is with Trump.

Then she would follow it up by talking to the viewers like we were idiots who don’t know what Debt and Bounties are (most of her voters played RDR2) and then gave a ‘history lesson.” The fake choking up and crying was just the cherry on top of a horrid performance. First Pelosi then Biden, now Harris, is this fake emotion stuff working somewhere?

I normally avoid these but the wife wanted to watch. Compared to the presidential debate this was pretty mild, I thought Pence came off more professional, actually answered a lot of the questions and hit some hard facts.

Harris had some good punches too, but spent most of the time repeating Trump talking points most of which were well debunked lies. When brought to point on positions she lied about fracking, taxing, and green new deal. That was to be expected somewhat, but what really got me was how she was constantly smirking, scoffing, and acting like Trump, it was very off putting with her just like it is with Trump.

Then she would follow it up by talking to the viewers like we were idiots who don’t know what Debt and Bounties are (most of her voters played RDR2) and then gave a ‘history lesson.” The fake choking up and crying was just the cherry on top of a horrid performance. First Pelosi then Biden, now Harris, is this fake emotion stuff working somewhere?

you stopped quite a bit short on Harris lies -
1. Barry/Biden leaving Trump the starting of the economic recovery - how is that Trump reversing all of Barry's work and passing tax cuts result in Biden starting the recovery? Thank you moderator on stepping in to correct Harrison that. Also, any economist measures recession as a number of factors, none of which point to the US being in a recession? nice question
2. going back to Harris/Biden plan for more shovel-ready jobs...good grief surprised Pence didn't laugh out of his chair and deliver the zinger - will it work this time?
3. backing renewable energy - again, could have brought up all of the money wasted on the likes of Solyndra etc. comical
4. tax plan wiping out middle class
5. very surprised the moderator pointed out Harris' lie about backing the green new deal on their website
6. her record as a prosecutor is pretty clear how shitty she was and that she slept her way in
7. pre-existing conditions lies once again and obamacare - if you like your doctor you can keep you doctor.

with so many lies hard to believe those "on the fence" believe this stuff.

2 debates and not one mention of illegal aliens? weird...but we are all over the white supremacy - in which the leader as of the most notorious group is actually backing Biden.

Well, by now I guess you guys and gals have heard that the President gets an 8:00 AM call this morning from the Presidential Debate Commission notifying him the next Thursday’s debate will be a virtual debate. Trump says to kiss off, in person or not at all..

All I can say is at this point it’s absolutely clear that all the media, Washington bureaucracy, DNC, China, Russia, Iran, are aligned in a single goal; defeat Trump.

Trump’s not backing down. Thank God!

The one thing that last night did was ensure that Harris will not be a player in 2024. You get one shot to prove yourself in today's political environment and she fell on her face. This year is her only shot before going to be an analyst on CNN or MSNBC.

Reactions: dad_in_tx
The one thing that last night did was ensure that Harris will not be a player in 2024. You get one shot to prove yourself in today's political environment and she fell on her face. This year is her only shot before going to be an analyst on CNN or MSNBC.
If Biden wins she will get her shot at being POTUS because Biden isn’t lasting 4 years.

Reactions: wick and dad_in_tx
I watched most of the debate....probably missed the first 15 minutes, but I don’t think the entire time I watched did Kamala
Harris refer to Trump as President Trump....she always called him Donald Trump.....when referring to her party it was always President Obama and Vice President Biden....very classless and disrespectful

Reactions: 2th_doc and KSig44
I watched most of the debate....probably missed the first 15 minutes, but I don’t think the entire time I watched did Kamala
Harris refer to Trump as President Trump....she always called him Donald Trump.....when referring to her party it was always President Obama and Vice President Biden....very classless and disrespectful

also hurricanes are “wetter” and forest fires are “hotter” because Trump is President

Reactions: texasguyto
screw Disneyland !
to hell with Mickey Mouse.
Minnie can hakuna my mutata !
this whole thing is getting ****ing Goofy!

Reactions: wick
I guess Harris did so well the yare looking to use the 25th amendment to remove the president... He's doing speeches from the front lawn of the WH, but he's sick and not able to serve? The first coups didn't work so maybe this one will? IMO, if Biden was really up as much as they say, then why not wait 4 weeks and be done with it. Barret has already been nominated so it's not like Pence is going to hold that up.

Reactions: texasguyto
I guess Harris did so well the yare looking to use the 25th amendment to remove the president... He's doing speeches from the front lawn of the WH, but he's sick and not able to serve? The first coups didn't work so maybe this one will? IMO, if Biden was really up as much as they say, then why not wait 4 weeks and be done with it. Barret has already been nominated so it's not like Pence is going to hold that up.
they simply want to create a storm to distract from brennan ovama biden hillary

Reactions: dad_in_tx
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT