ADVERTISEMENT

Truckers Convoy

How many are in favor of the Truckers Freedom Convoy?

• Yes

Votes: 104 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 11.9%

• Total voters
for or against a convoy? I fight one everyday driving through Atlanta. Please be more specific what you are asking for or against?

• Haha
Reactions: TAMU_Fan
I think people that force you to get vaccinated are assholes. I think people that refuse to get vaccinated, especially the ones that loved Operation Warp speed, and now won't do it because Biden wants you to are idiots.

The world doesn't need this crap right now and Russia and China just signed a 5,000-word Joint Statement that opens the way for both Ukraine and Taiwan invasions. They love it when we fight amongst ourselves about masks, school policy, vaccines, and other petty issues.

Probably need to state what the mission is that they are fighting for. Is it that Canadians should be able to cross into the United States without being vaccinated?

I got the first two Moderna shots, but won't be getting a booster. They don't seem to be that useful and I know three people who had severe blood pressure problems a week after their boosters. My cousin's dad was in the hospital for a few days with BP of 250 over 150. I don't think the government should be forcing this stuff on anyone.

I got the first two Moderna shots, but won't be getting a booster. They don't seem to be that useful and I know three people who had severe blood pressure problems a week after their boosters. My cousin's dad was in the hospital for a few days with BP of 250 over 150. I don't think the government should be forcing this stuff on anyone.
Is this their stated issue? Do they mention your cousin's dad by name or just the blood pressure?

Reactions: travster23
I honestly can't see why anybody would be against peaceful protest. Isn't that the Canadian way?

Isn't that what we were all told was happening in 2020? They hypocrisy is unreal.

Will be very interesting when the CDC loses it's appeal and is forced to release the data they reviewed for the emergency authorization. Then the public will see what the actual risks posed by the Vax is, other than the CDC's blanket statements that the vax is safe....

If I owned Pfizer, I'd be selling. And they pretty much admitted this scenario was possible this week with their revisions to future guidance.

Is your cousin’s dad not your uncle?

Reactions: oldag1980
Wonder why this happened at the northern border, instead of the southern border. Nah, just kidding - we all know why

Reactions: ck10782
Wonder why this happened at the northern border, instead of the southern border. Nah, just kidding - we all know why
because its hard to drive an 18wheeler through the Rio Grande?

We shouldn't be mandating the vaccination. I'm triple stuck, but if you want to be an idiot and not get the vaccine, have at it.

The truckers blocking the roads is illegal. I didn't like it when the idiots in Seattle did it, and I don't like it for the truckers either.

I hate the left and the right. I'm starting my own GFY party. We tell the hard core morons on both sides to GF themselves. That's the platform.

We shouldn't be mandating the vaccination. I'm triple stuck, but if you want to be an idiot and not get the vaccine, have at it.

The truckers blocking the roads is illegal. I didn't like it when the idiots in Seattle did it, and I don't like it for the truckers either.

I hate the left and the right. I'm starting my own GFY party. We tell the hard core morons on both sides to GF themselves. That's the platform.
oh boy, there is a load there.

Hey a breaker breaker 1 9 this here's the duck. I hear if you git vacceniated yore talawacker will break off.

Reactions: Beer Donkey
Where are the pictures and videos in MSM of all this violence that is happening? Do liberals not like the cold?

I support their cause but disrupting the supply chain further right now is not helping my retirement account which I will be needing soon.

You’ve been vaccinated 3 times but you’re calling others idiots? That’s rich.

Pretty simple protest. Stop forcing the people to get a shot as a condition to work. The unvaxed only put themselves at risk, so there’s no argument to support the mandate. The truckers are vaxed in overwhelming numbers, so its not for their personal benefit.
Pajama Boy Trudeau is handling this in the worst possible way. Even his own party is turning on him and polls show 54% of Canadians now oppose the mandate.

Wonder if anyone sees the irony of this thread and the inflation thread being next to each other.

I’m just stunned that the very same people who were concerned about the unvaccinated entering the country through the southern border and China support Canadians coming into the country unvaccinated.

I’m just stunned that the very same people who were concerned about the unvaccinated entering the country through the southern border and China support Canadians coming into the country unvaccinated.
The people bringing up the unvaccinated illegal aliens brought that up to make a point about those that want to force Americans to get vaccinated but look the other way for illegal aliens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT