ADVERTISEMENT

This thread will be a discussion on the Serial series as it relates to the Adnan Syed case

TP97

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Last week, I was tasked with flying to Greenville, SC and driving a vehicle back to Frisco, TX. I flew out Thursday morning, said hi to the mother-in-law at the GSP airport, and then headed out. I went the Asheville-Knoxville-Nashville-Memphis-Little Rock-Texarkana-Greenville-McKinney-Frisco route, if you're scoring at home. Why did I not take I-20 through Atlanta? Well because I would hit rush hour traffic right as I was settling in for my journey, silly. Plus, driving I-20 is not nearly as scenic as going through North Carolina and Tennessee. It was a good trip. Stayed the night in Jackson, TN, fyi.

I have learned that when it comes to popular things to do, my life is on a 1-2 year tape delay. I had never listened to a podcast and only knew I was capable of doing so because of the podcast icon on my phone. I did not know what it was all about and had not taken the time to explore.

I remembered reading a thread on here discussing the Serial podcast and a case that sounded interesting that regarded an "Adnan Syed". So I looked it up, downloaded, and listened. Well let me tell you, Ags...right on. Right fvcking on. You want to kill about ten hours of a seemingly endless drive? Listen to this thing. I was hooked right out of the blocks and never veered off track. It's good.

So I'll get right to it for those that have listened. Did he do it? I don't know, man. If I'm on that jury and know everything that she presented, he walks. But it would bug me to no end that I might have let a killer go free. I had my mind made up on both sides about ten times through that thing.

If you have not listened, do so. They are currently updating it since he is going through a hearing right now. But a word of advice because I want you to get the absolute best experience possible. Resist the temptation to google Sarah Koenig to see if she's as smoking hot as she sounds. Just assume she is and go with it.

Reactions: Dr.Thunder12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News