ADVERTISEMENT

The Aggies are cursed

Beer Donkey

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2013
Brother Ags,

I have news for you. We are cursed. But let me also tell you, if you know the source of the curse, then you can also know when it will end. Lucky for you boys, I'm here to share insights on both.

Origin of the Curse

You see Ags, when you put horrible, greedy leadership in place and allow them to sell the collective soul of your beloved University, you are begging for trouble. What event could have caused this? It was March 10, 2008 when that shitbird Bill Byrne sold out a home game at Kyle every other year to take the dirty blood money from Hog alumnus Jerry Jones. Imagine the audacity of removing a home game at the best damn home field in all of football! To play in dalASS! Disgusting!

c75db-16572333300618-1920.jpg

105881047_bill_byrne_headshot.jpeg

And look at what has happened to our Aggie football team since.

Zero national titles
Zero conference titles
Zero playoff appearances

If the above is not enough evidence to convince you, think back on the thrilling 2012 season. Yes, JFF wins a Heisman. But if a storm hadn't delayed the opener vs LA Tech, the Ags win a conference and national title. That my friends, is a curse!

were-all-cursed-ziggy-berman.gif

Also notice, the Ags best season by far occured when the team was mercifully spared their annual trip to the stench of dalASS. A CURSE!

This curse shall henceforth and forevermore be known as the ByrnedASS curse. And much like ByrnedASS, the best we can hope for is to sit patiently and wait it out.

You see, we are locked into this steaming pile for at least this year, and possibly next.

"The contract in question has tied the game to the venue until 2024, meaning there will be a Southwest Classic game this season, but if neither team is slated to play one another with the arrivals of Texas and Oklahoma, contract extensions would be unnecessary."

What kind of shitty decision making requires being saved from another year by Sooners and sips?

Pray for us if you are so inclined Ags. But know, ByrnedASS is real and it is here for at least one more fall.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News