ADVERTISEMENT

Texans

Let’em get completely healthy and they could be dangerous - defense has made a helluva turnaround under DeMeco and the offense with Slowik/Stroud is dynamic

Nobody’s healthy this time of year.
They got their sacks leader (Greenard) to be opposite Anderson tonight - in addition to two WR’s back. No team is completely healthy, but absent only Tank Dell at slot the Texans are going to be a tough matchup.

Reactions: obieag
Ask them how they feel after 17 games full of car wrecks. The wonders of science and medicine.
Incorrect. Cowboys had 9 guys on the first or second team 2023 All Pro team. Don’t forget they had punter and kicker from special teams.

Cowboys are really good. When they lose tomorrow, Jerry will go get Belichick and then cowboys will win Super Bowl.

Reactions: superag1000
How many of the Cowboys’ 9 all pro guys are playing tomorrow? How many of the 49ers 7?
You came to a Texans thread to tell us how we should talk shit tonmorrow?

If the cowboys don’t make the Super Bowl, it’s a let down based on long this window has been open

Incorrect. Cowboys had 9 guys on the first or second team 2023 All Pro team. Don’t forget they had punter and kicker from special teams.
I’m not sure what you’re saying. My point is about health, not who made the all pro team. Just because they aren’t sitting the games out doesn’t mean they aren’t healthy. Yes, Miami had 4 LBs out for their game. But Waddle and Hill have been banged up the last few games. And they played. Don’t sell me everyone on the field feels great out there. Football hurts.

You came to a Texans thread to tell us how we should talk shit tonmorrow?

If the cowboys don’t make the Super Bowl, it’s a let down based on long this window has been
One pair has a bunch of titles.
The other pair, not.
I read that several times as “titties”. Then I just cracked up because I really thought it said “titties”. Still chuckling.

• Haha
Reactions: jeffmc
I’m not sure what you’re saying. My point is about health, not who made the all pro team. Just because they aren’t sitting the games out doesn’t mean they aren’t healthy. Yes, Miami had 4 LBs out for their game. But Waddle and Hill have been banged up the last few games. And they played. Don’t sell me everyone on the field feels great out there. Football hurts.
Sorry. I picked the wrong post to quote. That was meant for Barseven7 who said cowboys only had 7 on all pro teams.

I don’t think Stroud would have done any better at Carolina. But I do think Stroud is the better QB.
Stroud would have done much better at Carolina. Bryce young may still develop into something, although I doubt it. They are not in the same league talent wise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT