ADVERTISEMENT

Terrorist murder in Portland

So this person in a car with a trump flag just had it coming I guess? What about it wasn’t peaceful?

Reactions: texasguyto
They condemn shootings of criminals who are resisting arrest or trying to kill/injure police and yet they celebrate killing voters who support Trump. Twisted beliefs in that group.
of course, it's much worse than just "twisted"..
it's part of the cancel culture, using violence to erase all opposing thought.

a guy on austin radio this morning:
"we need to all STOP saying 'well, he (the guy with the Trump sticker on his car) knew what he was getting into.. what did he expect?' because it empowers the fascists to amplify their oppressive and violent behavior"

Reactions: ITS BK
That whole thing was messed up. The cheers afterwards are almost as bothersome as the murder.

I said when the first militia types were forming this is going to get bad (I know he wasn’t). At some point there is going to be a real gunfight involving lots of people and what do the police do? Shoot at everyone that is shooting? Stay away?

That whole thing was messed up. The cheers afterwards are almost as bothersome as the murder.

I said when the first militia types were forming this is going to get bad (I know he wasn’t). At some point there is going to be a real gunfight involving lots of people and what do the police do? Shoot at everyone that is shooting? Stay away?
Great question. Because inevitably if there's not an end to this violence it will only escalate. Both sides are armed and now that the shooting has started it doesn't end easily or well.

Law enforcement in Oregon refusing to help without meaningful changes to law enforcement strategy including actually arresting and prosecuting criminals. Seems so basic but logic can be hard for many like their governor and the Portland mayor.

I don’t blame law enforcement for not going though. It’s a no win situation and in fact one where your officer is in real physical and possibly legal danger. Only the cops get prosecuted and persecuted there.

Law enforcement in Oregon refusing to help without meaningful changes to law enforcement strategy including actually arresting and prosecuting criminals. Seems so basic but logic can be hard for many like their governor and the Portland mayor.

I don’t blame law enforcement for not going though. It’s a no win situation and in fact one where your officer is in real physical and possibly legal danger. Only the cops get prosecuted and persecuted there.
Sadly this is true.

I believe the full statement was that he was riding around in the back of a truck shooting people with paintballs looking for a response.

That's not what I saw in the video. So Biden is either confused......AGAIN.......or he is just lying.....AGAIN....in order to smear Trump.
Right. He mentioned paint balls and rubber bullets. I haven't studied all of the videos so didn't take on that statement, but I haven't seen that reported anywhere else. Also, if someone hits you with a paintball, Biden is now implying that it might be ok to chase that person down and kill them by shooting them at point blank range.

Right. He mentioned paint balls and rubber bullets. I haven't studied all of the videos so didn't take on that statement, but I haven't seen that reported anywhere else. Also, if someone hits you with a paintball, Biden is now implying that it might be ok to chase that person down and kill them by shooting them at point blank range.
Some Trump supporters were shooting paintballs but the victim wasn’t one of them, he was simply walking around with a friend.

So he does an interview with vice and admits it and he’s dead....by possibly police. This is exactly what they have been looking for IMHO. These wack jobs have declared war and the democrats are enabling them if they’re not complicit. This guy should have been behind bars before he killed someone

Police came to arrest him and he drew a pistol. Dead.

It was real nice in his interview that he is hiding behind that the Prayer guy was going to kill his friend of color. That's not what the video shows.
Coward chose suicide by police. Turns out he doesn’t like the odds when others are armed, too. Like the flame thrower guy who went in the fetal position and started bawling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT