ADVERTISEMENT

South Endzone Ticket Options, What a joke!

agswinagain

New or Lurking
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2004
I was able to choose 2nd day at lunch out of the allotted 4 days of relocating our 10 seats that we have had since the early 2000s because of the new suites coming in. When the new south end was built, I lost my armchair seats in the North End Zone to having to move to South End Zone bench seats. We tolerated them because of the nice bathrooms and concession stands. Then today the only tickets available to us is the upper deck above where we were having to split my tickets 4 on the 8th row on south side of sec 246 to 6 seats on the 12th row of the north side of 246. I was told that we would be able to find seats that were close to what we had. I'm trying to write this in a nice way but Bull Crap! When will Texas A&M start caring about the the little donors, 8000.00 dollars a year or will it always be about building more suites and more money! When Ross and Jimbo announced the new suites, they mentioned how Kyle Field was the best, loudest, biggest stadium in Texas! Since when do people in the suites stand outside and holler for the Ags. Even if they did wouldn't be as loud because the suites don't sit near the fans! I dare say if yall would of saw what i had to pick from today you would be as disappointed as I am! Frustrated and Angry!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News